• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

b4 during and after

b4, during then finally after feeling great
;)thesafter 8 weeks and i am on top of the world. have to admit did not manage to reach my final weight am a few lbs off but figure management and refeed will help no turning back for me its been hard and i would like to just say thank you to all of u and may all the best wishes go to u. see u on the refeed and maintence side ;)
Attached Thumbnails

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
AWESOME! U LOOK SOOOO COOL!

enjoy!
xxx

Nu77y1

Well done you look fab

Nicci

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
WOW ... you have done sooo well and you are looking sexy!!!! goo on ya hunni xx And, i am SURE you will reach target on refeed xxx Now go celebrate your new bod in style!!!!

WIIIITTTTTTTTTT wOOOOOOOOOOOO! XX

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
you look fab hunni well done x

Wow - you look great! Well done. Love the jeans too!

WOW, What a difference, you weren't that big but you are truly tiny now, the size of your waist. Well done you, you must feel fantastic and so you should!!!!

SBR08

S: 10st4lb C: 8st7lb G: 7st12lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 1st11lb(17.36%)
wow u look amazing! what was ur start weight and what are u now???

S: 16st6lb C: 16st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You look amazing hun, well done :D

sebs

you look gorgeous, well done!!

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Wow Kiki, you look hot! You'll be fighting the boys off looking like that!!!

Well done! I wish my waist was as tiny as yours!

x

wow u look amazing! what was ur start weight and what are u now???
thank yyou all i must admit i feel fantastic i am seeing people i have not seen in ages and all they can do is trip over thier own jaws LOL i was an 18( 14 stone) in the first picture and now i am 10 bottom and 8(10 . 9) top which i am more than happy with even tough i am not at target yet. have been eating and am on day 4 and tbh i dont think i can manage to eat all thats on the suggetsed menu small salad and fish is hard for me to finish which is great and i have made a pact with myself not to keep eating when i am not hungrey and to eat slower i do not want to stretch my stomach again. had a family do thid weekend which did wonders for my self astem (sp).