b4 during and after

KIKI FT

b4, during then finally after feeling great
;)thesafter 8 weeks and i am on top of the world. have to admit did not manage to reach my final weight am a few lbs off but figure management and refeed will help no turning back for me its been hard and i would like to just say thank you to all of u and may all the best wishes go to u. see u on the refeed and maintence side ;)
Attached Thumbnails

AWESOME! U LOOK SOOOO COOL!

enjoy!
xxx

Well done you look fab

Nicci

WOW ... you have done sooo well and you are looking sexy!!!! goo on ya hunni xx And, i am SURE you will reach target on refeed xxx Now go celebrate your new bod in style!!!!

WIIIITTTTTTTTTT wOOOOOOOOOOOO! XX

you look fab hunni well done x

Wow - you look great! Well done. Love the jeans too!

KiKi and Fattothin - you both look absolutely amazing. You are such an inspiration!! Well done both of you! :)

WOW, What a difference, you weren't that big but you are truly tiny now, the size of your waist. Well done you, you must feel fantastic and so you should!!!!

You look amazing hun, well done :D

Wow Kiki, you look hot! You'll be fighting the boys off looking like that!!!

Well done! I wish my waist was as tiny as yours!

x

wow u look amazing! what was ur start weight and what are u now???

thank yyou all i must admit i feel fantastic i am seeing people i have not seen in ages and all they can do is trip over thier own jaws LOL i was an 18( 14 stone) in the first picture and now i am 10 bottom and 8(10 . 9) top which i am more than happy with even tough i am not at target yet. have been eating and am on day 4 and tbh i dont think i can manage to eat all thats on the suggetsed menu small salad and fish is hard for me to finish which is great and i have made a pact with myself not to keep eating when i am not hungrey and to eat slower i do not want to stretch my stomach again. had a family do thid weekend which did wonders for my self astem (sp).

Back