Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Babooshka's diary......

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by Mumma K, 26 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well this week i've been unable to weigh in due to my set of glass scales being dropped and now not working correctly, so i've now replaced with a non glass weight watchers scale and have weighed myself on that it did show a 2lb loss but as its a new scale I'm not going to count it as it could be a fluctuation between the two scales :rolleyes:
    Just come off of working nights its very hard to point during night duty as it gets passed 12am
    I always save some of my allowance when on nights to take something into work but if it gets eaten around 1pm I then worry if i'm technically
    in the next day and should use the points of that days allowance if that makes sence ( i'm waffling ain't I )

today
    chicken and tomato flat bread 4 points
    fish pie 3 points
    zero point veg
    strawberry cone ww 1.5

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. omnomnom

omnomnom The mother flippin'

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting and Exercise
    If it's hard counting with shifts try doing weekly points?

4. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thats a good idea Jess,
    should have some AP points after our walk over the canal

5. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Turned out to be a very good day had some really wierd things food wise today
    managed to eat a M&S fuller for longer soup for breakfast/lunch that tasted a bit like dish water with a bit of cabbage in 3.5
    dinner was beef stroganoff also M&S count on us range 6 wasn't overly keen on this either
    choc muffin pud cou 3 points
    and later had some prawns with a salad 2
    came in at 14.5 but felt a bit sick by this time and decided that M&S food wasn't the best I've tasted....
    I'd have perferred a ww chicken hot pot yum ....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.