Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Good evening all -made it here eventually :D

Hi Jo and Rick -thanks for the lovely comments, and feel free to drop in any time you like ... Im always up for a natter :p. Hope you are both having a good week!

well folks I was up at 6:30 this morning :eek: -so have had a 3hr walk around the golf course with hubby, then nipped to pick up a few more bits of fruit etc :rolleyes:
anyway -Im have had a red day that looks like this :-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1 banana
  • 2 plums
  • 2 clementines
  • 2 satsumas
  • ham
  • 2 satsumas
  • 1 apple
  • 2 home made "OX" burgers (0.5)
  • 198g potato (B) wedged in
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • fried onions (0.5)
  • salad
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
  • activia (2.5)
So that will be 2A+Bs and 4 syns -Im stuffed from dinner -so I will try and wedge the fibre plus and activia down later :p
I have posted the next bit on another thread but thought I may as well add it to the diary too :D

Well after years of dodging hubbies works functions I have totally gob smacked him by asking what they have planned this year and does he want to go? .. he nearly fell over with shock -and low and behold they are having 2 this time :eek:
I know I have lost weight but Im still aware that Im still carrying plenty of extra-but I am biting the bullet and going -well if my clothes arrive -and fit-and look presentable I am :p

18c4c27b-35ab-44b3-b1fd-4de8f06a9bd9.jpg

241753d7-46b8-4f6e-a1bd-339c2371d873.jpg

8c1d90c1-5213-4aed-89ba-4f128add867d.jpg

Im getting in plenty of repetitions on the leg magic and hula hooping on the wii to give me the best chance of looking half way decent :character00116:...... I just need to make my jewellery now..might do that next week... hopefully the stuff will be here soon so I can see what length etc I want..
Well after that marathon waffle I had better get off.. Pinkies crossed for the scales tomorrow :cross: although I feel a bit bloaty at the moment :rolleyes:
Have a lovely evening all..

hiya,

love both those dresses but personally I think the long one looks that extra bit glam xx and if you are anything like me - it's a bit easier to get away with some flatter sandals if the thought of wearing high heels all night makes you feel sick xx

Re: Shedding the wobble

Both gorgeous :) I've ordered six for my works do from simply be in the hope I can find a nice one!!! My friends at work have said icant wear black so that's a challenge in itself!!!

Both gorgeous :) I've ordered six for my works do from simply be in the hope I can find a nice one!!! My friends at work have said icant wear black so that's a challenge in itself!!!
Oh god -if I had been told NO black I would have had a hissy fit :eek:-its hard enough to find something that A) we will wear B) will suit C) that doesn't cost the earth ..ooh and D)that is appropriate for the event -if they then added NO black I wouldn't be going :p
I have seen some stunning dresses in deep reds, purples, greens -but this time around Im just not confident enough to wear them ...but next year "woo hoo" :p
what styles have you gone for?
Nettyneil -I prefer the long one -Im just worried it will be too long on me :cross:.. I will no doubt have to wear heels ... and I will need heels with the short one too.. hey ho I will cope...
Thanks Trudy... lets hope I look "passable" :p

Re: Shedding the wobble

Lol my "thin" friends at work think I'm
Crazy because I refuse to show my arms at the do!!! I would rather die I think!!! I've ordered a variety of styles and colours, one is grey and sparkley and one is purple . There's no way I can wear black after the lecture from them and I want to wear a nice coloured one too!!! Xx

Sweet and sour went down a treat .
I added the chilli gave it an extra kick
Thanks

Good morning all :wavey:
Its a seriously crisp cold day here... but at least its dry ;) which will make hubbies game of golf a little more enjoyable hopefully!!
Well the scale say "1.5lb off" for me this week :hug99: -some days I actually like those bathroom scales :p....

My mission this week is to UP the amount of syns I am using.. I try this every so often and don't usually do very well :eek: -but I WILL do it this week :fingerscrossed:... the recipes Im planning on doing this week are :-
  1. Braised beef + roasted garlic pie (1.5)
  2. spanish rice with chicken n chorizo (2.5)
  3. luxury cauliflower cheese (1.5+heA)
  4. special fried rice (0.5)
  5. lamb n swede hotpot (1.5)
  6. mustard pork on crushed potatoes (2+heB)
Here is todays Red meal plan
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 2 apples
  • fresh pineapple
  • 2 crispbreads (3)
  • 1 cheese triangle (2)
  • tomato
  • 2 clementines
  • braised beef n onions (0.5)
  • 198g potato(B)-steamed
  • cabbage (0.5) for butter ;)
  • nobbies (brussels)
  • carrots
  • activia intensely (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 2 crispbreads (3)
  • cheese triangle (2)
  • tomato/gherkin
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • fresh pineapple
So then -that "not so little" lot comes in at 2A+Bs and 13.5syns :hmm:..thats as near as damn it as the 1.5 left over will cover any minor mis-calcs ;)
I have 4 meals in there as our cooked dinner will be about 3pm-ish so I will have the ryvita/cheese at lunch time to tide me over and then after dinner I won't need a proper tea - so I will have ryvita/cheese to tide me over :p PLUS it will help me squidge more fibre/roughage in :D
Im really happy as yesterday I got the super sweet pineapples on promotion at 99c -so I grabbed 3 and now the leaflets have just been delivered and this week one of the supermarkets is having them in at 77c each -so I will be munching plenty of that this week :p.

Well I will be stepping up the exercise this week -Im back off to the gym.. Im going to do Wednesday and Thursday and then me n hubby are going to go and get an hour in over the weekend ;)...lets hope that helps shift the wobble ehh!!

Evans - my arms aren't too bad but I will still have something on over my sleeveless dresses too ;) - its much better than fidgiting and feeling uncomfortable all evening isn't it.... Hope I get to see your dress when you wear it..not that Im nosey or anything ;)
Bailey -glad you liked the sweet n sour :clap:....

right I will get off for now-have a great day everyone ,,

Hi Capricorn!! Congrats on losing another 1.5 lbs!!!!! I'm still the same! My schedule is so hectic now I don't have time to comment on here very much, but I still read all the posts!

I'm loving both the dresses you've picked out and that glittery cardi looks lovely! The next photo I want to see is YOU wearing you Christmas finery! OK???

Oh well, I'm off to do my homework now!

Take care, lots of love,

Trace xxxxxxxxxx

Just amending todays Red meal plan :p
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 2 apples
  • fresh pineapple
  • 2 clementines
  • braised beef n onions (0.5)
  • 198g potato(B)-steamed
  • cabbage (0.5) for butter ;)
  • nobbies (brussels)
  • carrots
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 4 crispbreads (4)
  • 2 cheese triangle (4)
  • tomato/gherkin
  • ham
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • fresh pineapple
So I have used my 2A+Bs and 11.5syns -so I might have another activia in a moment to take me to 14 syns ..so that will be a good start in my attempt to use 15 a day :clap:
Trudy -I will post the recipe for the hot pot once we have tried it and decided if its good ;)
Hiya trace :wavey:how ya doing my Lovely?
Well done on maintaining your weigh Mrs... I think you are amazing :0clapper:
I will consider posting my pic when I go to the ball -but I will no doubt cut my noggin off again :p
hope you get a nice quiet week soon...take care of yourself ;)
I have upped my "leg magic" use now... Im doing 30 do-da everytime I go to the loo - so I am easily clocking up over 300 a day now :roofles: I WILL have thighs of steel by the time Im done :p

Love the burger recipe! I'll be giving that ago!
Hope you like them... they have become a firm favourite in this house... they taste so savoury n meaty nomnomnom:drool:

Hi Capricorn!!! Thanks for your lovely words!! I don't think there's any chance of a quiet week until after I've taken my bookkeeping exam at the beginning of February! It's really making my brain hurt and I've now set aside Sunday afternoons to go over it and try and get it to sink in to my poor old brain! Everyone on my course is finding it hard going, so it's not just me, thank goodness!! I've also made 2 really good friends and we go for a drink every week after training. We've definitely bonded, which is great, and use the time in the pub as "therapy" - that's our story anyway!!!

Keep up the good work!!! Lots of love,

Trace xxxxxxx

Morning all

Trace... I think the "therapy" in the pub sounds like a good idea ;) especially as it has helped you form a nice small group of friends :party0016: -plus it sounde like you deserve some chill out time!!!
Hope this week is a good one for you, take care Mrs and talk to you soon...
Well folks its another really cold and crisp -but DRY day here -lets see if it lasts,,they have given out a warning of snow for us later this week so lets see if it happens :winter_brr:
Hubby is on duty on Thursday so he will be out all day -but then gets Friday off in lieu... so I need to tweak my meal plan as I will only be feeding ME on thursday:p

SO then -today Im going green and its hopefully going to look like this:-
  • lemon in warm water
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 28g oats (B) + 1 ryvita**
  • banana
  • 12 speed soup
  • activia (2.5)
  • cherries, raspberries, strawberries
  • orange
  • apple
  • special fried rice:-
  • 28g chorizo (4)
  • onions
  • peppers
  • mushrooms
  • egg
  • rice
  • peas
  • sweetcorn
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • activia (2.5)
so thats 2A+Bs and 9syns used up -heck knows where Im going to squidge in more syns :confused: -no doubt I will end up adding another activia ;) I can always make room for one of them :giggle:
I need to get some time in on the wii later .... must keep up the exercise ..don't want to look like a deflated balloon when Im done do it :p
Right I will get off for now... have a great day everyone...

Morning all

Another crisp n cold day here -they are still saying we will have at least 6" of snow by the weekend :confused: -no signs of it yet mind...

So then Im having a red day and it should look like this:-
  • lemon in warm water
  • 28g oats (B)+**
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
  • salmon fillet
  • peppers
  • gherkin
  • tomato
  • strawberries, cherries, raspberries
  • pineapple
  • braised beef n garlic pie (1.5+B)
  • nobbies
  • cabbage
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • activia (2.5)
  • 3 ryvita -(2+**)
  • cheese triangle (2)
  • gherkin
  • pineapple
So that comes to 2A+Bs and 10.5syns - so I will use a few more syns up as I go,,,
Now the pie is topped with mashed potato -BUT as Im having a red day I can only count potato as a heB IF it has the skin on -so my cunning way round that will be to steam the potatoes in their skins and then as I peel them I will eat my share of skins (so i still get the fibre) :p... Im nowt if not inventive :D
The recipe has a whole head of garlic in so we might not smell very nice later -but hopefully it will be scrummy... and as usual I will post the recipe if its good!
OOOOHHHH I did my measurements again yesterday (I shouldn't have done it yet but I had a sneaky peek) and in the last 13days I have lost another 22cm:happy036: -now I have only had the leg magic for about a week now and the biggest loss has been off my thighs (so it must be working) -I have lost 3.5cm off each thigh in the last 13 days :bliss:
So since I started taking measurements on the 22nd August I have lost 82.5cm/33" :bunnydance:
Right I will get off for now and get the garlic in the oven.. have a lovely day everyone....and keep up the great work !!!!

Wow well done honey on losing all those inches!! I really need to get my bum moving and start doing some exercise... I've got the EA Active for the Wii so will start on the 30day challenge, as soon as I'm better from this chest cold I've got.
Mmm your pie sounds lovely - I might give it a go once you've posted the recipe as I've got some braising steak sitting in the freezer. Been trying to cut right down on red meat recently (limiting to 2 portions a week) which is why it's still sitting there!

Back