Baby R's journey on CD

Baby_r

Today is my 3rd day on SS, so far havnt had any problems or temptations! Thank God! Havent had any side effects either, so i dont think im in ketosis yet! :(
First meeting was on Mon 21st May but didnt start SS till tues 22nd

Start weight 9st 10lbs
Height 4ft 10 ( defiantly overweight for my height)

Next weigh in on tues 29th, lets see what happens.
Have a feeling i wont lose much as i checked my water rentention % and it was at a healthy level, so my body doesnt hols excess water!

Would love to hear stories about your first weigh ins!

Day 4 - waking up with a headache!! But its just a minor one! Does that mean im
Going into ketosis soon?!

Had my weigh in on tues and lost 6lbs!!
Current weight: 9st4lbs

I also measured myself and ha lost a few cms everywhere except my thighs for some strange reason!!

I am now on day 9, and today i felt as if i was low on energy and totally drained! This could be coz i burnt alot more calories yesterday at thorpe park than i ate sp my body was in negative hence why i ended up with a fever c0z of my body temp change!!

Havnt had any problems with bad breath! Thank god!! But my consultant did say i am in ketosis as im doing SS!!

Going to be two weeks tomorrow now that iv been on ss! Cant believe iv gone this long without eatting anything or cheating, even though iv been out for dinners and been surrouded by food! I feel so proud of myself!!

Next meeting is on wed! Hopefully fingers crossed iv lost another 6lbs if not more!! Iv already been told by some ppl who dont know im on this diet that iv lost weight! Proper confidence booster! :)

Ahh well done, you're doing so well! Keep going and you'll be a skinny mini in no time! X

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

Two weeks into CD, iv managed to lose 1.5inches of my hip, waist and bust! So happy! But for some reason i havnt managed to lose anything not even a cm of my thighs! So strange! Got my weigh in tomorrow! Lets see how that goes now!

Second Weigh In Results:
Loss this week: 5lbs
Total loss in 2weeks: 11lbs
Current Weight: 8st 13lbs

Just tried the oriental chilli soup! Its vege and has soya bits in it! And boy did that feel good!! Enjoyed having something to chew on!! Felt so good having something salty rather than a sweet shake!! But i only got one so im
Gonna have to fo back to consultant to swap some shakes for the soup!! Mmmmmmm!!

Lost only 2lbs this week! Disappointed! :( but consulant said that this could be coz im
About to start my period in a day or two! So hopefuly its just that! This makes the total loss of 13lbs in three weeks! Consultant said just this week on sole source plan and then i move up a step to 810 cals! So im going to have to work hard this week to lose as much as i can! May even do some exercise too!*

But i also managed to lose a total of 6cm from waist, 8cm from hips and 5cm off chest in three weeks! But still got a long way too go yet!*

Bmi has dropped down to 24.8 from 28.2

Starting weight: 9st 10
Current weight: 8st 11

Four weeks on....
Starting weight: 9st 10lbs
Current weight: 8st 8lbs
Total loss: 1st 2lbs
Total inches lost: 10inches

However as its my boyfriends bday coming up, were going to be celebrating from fri 22nd till sun 1st july! So i will be eatting out and having normal meals which means i will be out of ketosis without a doubt! But iv decided whatever weight i do put on durin the week i shall lose straight after the naughty week by doing SS and then movin up to step2! I have about another stone or so to lose yet and have set a target of roughly 7st7lbs for sept for my holiday to morocco! If i lose more by that time then even better!

You are doing amazing. Well done!! Really chuffed for you :)

After having a break from the diet for about 11 days, i went back onto it on tues 3rd july, when i had my weigh in! I managed to put on 4lbs making my current weight at 8st12lbs! *I also put on 1cm on my bum, hips and waist, but my consultant said that was just water retention and id lose it straight away! Fingers crossed!
Not bad considering all i ate during this break was junk as i was always out for my bf's burthday!!
The first day back on the diet was torture, i had such a bad headache, that i spent most my time in bed that day! Now im just used to it!
I will now be on this diet for the next 8weeks till 1st sept when i fly out to morocco! Consultant said i should be able to move up to step2 within the next two weeks if my bmi drops below 25!*
I have set myself a realistic target that i can achieve if i stick to the diet 100% before my holiday!
Target Weight for 1st Aug: 7st 12lbs
Target Weight for 1st Sept: 7st

I think this can be easily achieved, as with the CD your meant to lose 1st roughly every 4 weeks! *Also in my first month i managed to lose 1st 2lbs! So hopefully i can reach my target weight!! :D*

7 weeks into it, lost 22lbs in total!
Lost 5lbs this week
Current weight: 8st 2lbs!*
(started at 9st 10lbs
Reached my target weight that was set by my consultant! On to step2 now!

Need to lose 16lbs in 5weeks or so!

I stayed the same weight last week at 8st 2lbs! Was so not happy! But this may have been coz i was on at the time and felt quite bloated too! However this week i did my weigh in at home as consultant is away on holiday for three weeks! Iv lost 4lbs!!*
Current weight 7st 12lbs
Target weight: 7st
12lbs to go for my target! Yayyy!! :D have four weeks to achieve this!*

I stayed the same weight last week at 8st 2lbs! Was so not happy! But this may have been coz i was on at the time and felt quite bloated too! However this week i did my weigh in at home as consultant is away on holiday for three weeks! Iv lost 4lbs!!*
Current weight 7st 12lbs
Target weight: 7st
12lbs to go for my target! Yayyy!! :D have four weeks to achieve this!*
Total loss so far: 26lbs :D

Back