Babybuffys lets try again diary !!!

Pulled pork looks divine! The slow cooker makes things so easy as well!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah it's a god send for shift workers !!! If I wouldn't have had something ready for tonight I would have eaten junk as I was so tired !!!
Who knew there was 2 three I clocks in the day lol !!!!

Tonight's scrummy yummy tea

image-2934442727.jpg

Hey gang sorry for the lack off posting had a busy weekend !!!!!
My brother & his girlfriend were home and I was baby free as Sophie went to my sil's for the weekend so been out eating and drinking :-/ !!!
Not good for the waistline !!!!
Eeeekkkkkkkk back on plan today as best as I can have barely any fruit & veg in and need to go food shopping but can't go until tomorrow :-( !!!

My scales are showing 1 on so hoping to try abs shift that and claw back a maintain I have 3 days to try !!!!

Need to try and stick to as low syn as poss !!!
Also have no bread apart from thick white bread (kill me now!!!)

Will post my food diary shortly hoping to nip to the local shop on my way too the school run and grab some fruit and bread !!

We had a yummy syn free curry for tea last night
Chicken & spinach it was yummy !!!

image-3984049689.jpg

image-3398403915.jpg

I have some left too so will have that for lunch today :) x

Evening hun! How are you? Hope you've had a good day! Xx

Hi hun !!!

Yeah had a nice day apart from the awful weather got fully drenched on the school run !!!
But stuck to plan all day !!! Yay have enjoyed it too.

Have just been over for a nosey at your diary foods looking good think your defo in for another good loss this week !!!

Hi hun !!!

Yeah had a nice day apart from the awful weather got fully drenched on the school run !!!
But stuck to plan all day !!! Yay have enjoyed it too.

Have just been over for a nosey at your diary foods looking good think your defo in for another good loss this week !!!

I hope so hun. Need to shift a chunk of this weight before the summer holidays. Its been a glorious day in Pembrokeshire.. Makes a change, lol! Xx

Evening hun! How are you? How's your day been? One step closer to the weekend! Those gnocchi look fab!! xx

I love gnocchi not had it for ages and it cooks in 2 mins so very quick and easy !!!

I'm ok knackered though just finished metafit class and it was hard going !!!!

Had a good day today last day off then I'm working 2 x 12 hour days Thursday & Friday so need to be organised !!!

Back