• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back again and feeling better about it

Mandaxx25

Pregnant with baby 6
S: 15st6lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 1st3lb(7.87%)
So here I am again on Exante TS. Free of all medication now, but recently diagnosed with Gastroparesis that I want to try and manage with diet. I also have other health problems I'd rather not medicate. I will have my first shake tomorrow. I'll use this as my diary. Hope everyone is well xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mandaxx25

Pregnant with baby 6
Claaaaaaass. I broke my elbow the day I started back so had to deal with that but here I am. I'm feeling confident but also a bit shitty because I know how hard this is. It takes me 8 days to get into full ketosis. Even then, last time I did this 100% yet somehow never got the deep keto symptoms and was always hungry. I'm disabled but I intend doing some light exercises this time too.

Mandaxx25

Pregnant with baby 6
I also have no idea what my start weight is as i only have £5 scales from B&M that tell lies.

Mandaxx25

Pregnant with baby 6
Had my first shake ages ago so going to go for second after the bath. I hate the water drinking and the feeling the need to exercise. It's so hard as it is without having to drink loads of water etc