Back Again As Promised - Start Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Ladyshopper, 29 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Ladyshopper

Ladyshopper Full Member

Hello. For those of you who remember me I lost 18lbs in 4 weeks over the summer, then stopped to go on holiday. The plan was to then go back to Slimming World, but I never stopped the holiday eating!!!! Those all inclusives have a lot to answer for! :D

Anyway, have my packs and starting on exante tomorrow. Currently off ill from work with a horrendous virus thing which is just a mega cough, but the cough is easing slightly so should be ok.

Major problem - the battery on my scales has gone, and when I popped to tesco today they didn't have any in the right size. So, have no idea what I weigh, and therefore won't know what I've lost the first week. :eek:Other than that everthing is hunky dory!!

Look forward to catching up on old threads, and also meeting "newbies" on here.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    When you said they didn't have the right size I thought you meant they didn't have the right size scales - I figured you'd gone to Tesco to weigh not buy batteries LOL I'm getting thicker by the day ^.^

Welcome back. I've got a mega cough too so I can sympathise with ya there.

Good luck hun x

4. Ladyshopper

Ladyshopper Full Member

Thanks FattyMcBigbum - thats a great user name by the way!!

If I'd got myself together I could have started earlier, although I didn't actually think I'd be off work for this long. Have never, ever had a cough like this before, its been horrendous.

Going to have to go somewhere and find a battery for my scales tomorrow, will do my head in not being able to keep track of the weight loss!!

5. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    All the very best and welcome back xx

6. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Welcome back !

7. Ladyshopper

Ladyshopper Full Member

Thanks guys! Choccy shake made into custard for breakfast, and struggling to get 1st bottle of water down. Find the drinking so hard, as don't normally drink much at all.

8. lou822

lou822 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Diet:
    starting exante!
    hi :) i'm new to this site and only on day 3 of exante, im useless at drinking so just trying to drink whenever i feel hungry! but really excited about the weightloss that is to come and sharing my journey with all the wonderful people that seem to be here :)
    lou xxxx

9. Ladyshopper

Ladyshopper Full Member

Well, I finally managed to get a battery for my scales, poundstretcher of all places. Supermarket didn't have them, nor did Comet or B&Q. Happy to have a start weight, and will therefore know what I've lost next week!

10. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hiya :) welcome back

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.