Back Again As Promised - Start Tomorrow

Ladyshopper

Hello. For those of you who remember me I lost 18lbs in 4 weeks over the summer, then stopped to go on holiday. The plan was to then go back to Slimming World, but I never stopped the holiday eating!!!! Those all inclusives have a lot to answer for! :D

Anyway, have my packs and starting on exante tomorrow. Currently off ill from work with a horrendous virus thing which is just a mega cough, but the cough is easing slightly so should be ok.

Major problem - the battery on my scales has gone, and when I popped to tesco today they didn't have any in the right size. So, have no idea what I weigh, and therefore won't know what I've lost the first week. :eek:Other than that everthing is hunky dory!!

Look forward to catching up on old threads, and also meeting "newbies" on here.

When you said they didn't have the right size I thought you meant they didn't have the right size scales - I figured you'd gone to Tesco to weigh not buy batteries LOL I'm getting thicker by the day ^.^

Welcome back. I've got a mega cough too so I can sympathise with ya there.

Good luck hun x

Thanks FattyMcBigbum - thats a great user name by the way!!

If I'd got myself together I could have started earlier, although I didn't actually think I'd be off work for this long. Have never, ever had a cough like this before, its been horrendous.

Going to have to go somewhere and find a battery for my scales tomorrow, will do my head in not being able to keep track of the weight loss!!

Thanks guys! Choccy shake made into custard for breakfast, and struggling to get 1st bottle of water down. Find the drinking so hard, as don't normally drink much at all.

hi :) i'm new to this site and only on day 3 of exante, im useless at drinking so just trying to drink whenever i feel hungry! but really excited about the weightloss that is to come and sharing my journey with all the wonderful people that seem to be here :)
lou xxxx

Well, I finally managed to get a battery for my scales, poundstretcher of all places. Supermarket didn't have them, nor did Comet or B&Q. Happy to have a start weight, and will therefore know what I've lost next week!

Back