Back again, if at first you dont succeed etcetc :)

It's my fourth time (well fourth proper time, had a few failed starts)

First time was very successful, lost the weight and kept it off. Other time was just for a post holiday boost. Did it again earlier this year as I've had a rubbish year and have gained a LOT of weight.

I find it easy to an extent. My hunger and cravings eventually go (tho there's always the odd day I could eat a pigeon and have had all my packs by midday) but it's mainly the social side. I think it's the same for most people.

Been there done that and got the T shirt for vlcd! First time is definitely easier and was also successful for me too! Just harder the zillionth time! LOL! However, I am pleased i have fared ok throughout 2013 but lets make 2014 when we ditch vlcd and go it alone and get to goal and maintain!!

BUT for now let's stick to another vlcd day! I have another PT session today and can't say i am looking forward to it! I usually like a day off in-between my sessions and not getting a break today. To makes things worse today is going to be pure cardio and little weights as I did a full weights session and minimum cardio the last two sessions! Argh! Wish I was one of those types that likes exercising.....I guess I do once I am doing it, sort of! Sadly I have to pay to force me to exercise! It's the only way for now.
Have a good easy day today!

Hi Everyone

I am still here, just haven't had a chance to update. To be fair I've been about 80% good and 20% indulgent. I am doing vlcd 4/5 days with the odd day off. I'm able to stick at it and know it's not ideal but I think having the odd day off in December is the best way to get through it.

Thanks Kira

I'm really not trying to defend myself here but this is the first time I've been able to take 'days off' and be sensible rather than eating everything in sight to make up for the test of the week. I've also been able to get right back on it. It's strange!!

Back