back again - six week challenge anyone?

Course you can join us, good luck for your restart, Ive had a wobble as you can see aboce but back on it 100% strange thing is I lost another pound today????, doesnt make sense but ill take it. Got CDC coming tomorrow so can get restocked with stuff I like. One day at a time....

Heya Dancing! Long time no see on minimins - how are ya hun?!

Hobe hun, don't worry about the wobble, point is you are back on track and determined. They say that it can take anything up to 10 days for a cheat to catch up with you so (and i'm only saying this to help you) don't think you've necesarily got away with it altogether, it will have kicked you outta ketosis temporarily but its not like you ate a whole pizza or something, a few hundred extra calories and a day to get back into ketosis isn't the end of the world :)

Point is, you carry on and don't worry about it. We can do this :D !!

Just to say, I weighed tonight as my last WI was last Weds eve but then I got weighed this week on Monday so didn't get the full "week" results (ok so I should have weighed last night really but forgot) and I've lost another 3lbs since Monday, which means I have lost 6lbs in what is almost a full week... am v. pleased with that and makes me feel better than 3lbs! Am adjusting my ticker accordingly :p

Well done on the loss so far Nikki, my official weigh in will be monday morning. Just gotta get through this weekend first.

Hi All

I restarted CSS on Monday so have stuck to it for 5 days and due my 2nd weigh in this morning so wish me luck!!

Sounds like all of you are doing fab so i'll use that to keep me strong. I don't have a short term goal but want to lose at least 1.5 st in the 6 weeks that's for sure!!

Have a good day everyone :0) x

Hiya hun and welcome to Minimins!

I've now lost 9lbs so have smashed the half stone mark, which I'm really chuffed with. My parents were over today and without me even telling them I'm on a diet they noticed I looked slimmer!! :D so encouraging that even in such early days people are noticing a difference.

I then confessed to being on a diet and having lost 9lbs, but didn't tell them which diet (they don't like me doing SS and haven't seen me for a while so as far as they know I could have just been doing something else for a few weeks!).

Feeling really motivated and baked fresh bread, chocolate brownies and muffins (some of which I made into butterfly cakes), and didn't eat a single bit. Although i did absent-mindedly lick my finger which had some butter icing on, but don't think that would be enough to cause any major issues. Just pleased that it wasn't even an effort to avoid eating when in the past I would have made some lame excuse and eaten several :)

So far, so good. One day left 'til week three :) can't believe how the time is flying!

xx

Thanks hun, don't worry about your blip - it's the bigger picture that counts... that's what I'm telling myself after my wobble this lunchtime. Went for lunch with the girls and although my meal was mainly protein it came with a few chips, which I am sorry to say I ate. I was planning to do it SS+ style but for some reason when it was served up (I hadn't expected the chips) I just ate it!

I hadn't had any of my packs before the meal so I am trying to theorise that the damage won't have been too bad... I read up and worked out that I probably ate around 30g carbs in my chips, which is less than the carbs spread across 3 cambridge packs... so if I don't consume anything else today I will hopefully have still kept my carb limits down enough to keep me in ketosis. If not, well, I'm thinking by tomorrow morning I should be back there again.

Anyway, theorising aside, it wasn't a good move but I don't regret it. I have already drawn a line underneath it and am ready to move onto week 3 tomorrow. I am doing this for 12 weeks I have decided, and there is no room for manoeuvering on that - 12 weeks with the hope of losing 3 stone. Then I will move up the plans and hopefully lose a little more whilst doing so. That's the plan. If I don't quite get the 3 stone off, I don't really care too much, but I need an end goal to look towards, to keep me focussed. So that's gonna be 17th October. It's only 2 months away but will mark 12 weeks :D feels kinda good as I had this "3 months" thing in my head but actually it's not 3!

Getting weighed on tuesday so have a day or two to redeem myself after today - here we go....!

xx

Hi, updating with progress so far....had another good week apart from my wobble..... weighed in and lost another 3 lbs so thats 11 in two weeks, although weigh in really tmorrow morning.....

need to have a good week as going away for weekend.....

Brilliant loss wannabe. and how is everyone else getting on...we are well on track for our six week challenge now..

Heya, well done hobekat hun, that's a fab loss! I am deffo back in ketosis today (as I thought, I was when I woke up this morning - could taste it!) and have stuck to it 100%, feeling good for it.

CDC coming tomorrow evening so will WI then but also plan to weigh in the morning to get an idea of what my weight is at the beginning of the day.

Think I have lost more inches this week so will ask CDC to check :) all good in my camp.

Keep it up Dancing, the days will soon blur into weeks and you'll be at goal before you know it!

xxx

Hi girls,

Well after a very dodgy weekend I weighed in a day late. I lost 8.1 lbs (that .1 is very important lol)

Hope everyone is doing ok

Well done hun, that's fantastic! I lost another 3lb at my official WI today. Kinda weird that I have officiall only lost 6lbs in the two weeks since I started, but according to my Wii fit a few days ago I had lost 9! Plus normally I would lose more than that in week one alone. But still, I guess I did have my "blip" on Sunday and that can't have helped.

On the bright side, and the thing that most matters to me:

I have now lost...

2.5 inches from my waist
1.5 inches from my hips
and my chest has stayed the same (the half inch i lost last week must have been a fluctuation).

The inches say more than the scales and that's what I care about so I'm not gonna dwell on the lbs lost and just keep doing what I'm doing (less the blips of course) and I can't really go wrong.

:)

xx

Well my halo has definitley slipped and I have had an almighty detour!!! no idea how its going to affect me but got cdc weigh in tomorrow night - just praying to stay the same and not put on....I am back on it and need to stay focused..........probably have the dreaded headache tomorrow again but need to get back on the wagon.....

hey wannabe good news on every front, weight and measurements...

and brilliant results all round .....

back on now and still on my 6 week countdown...

No more cheating from me!!!

Well done hun, that's fantastic! I lost another 3lb at my official WI today. Kinda weird that I have officiall only lost 6lbs in the two weeks since I started, but according to my Wii fit a few days ago I had lost 9! Plus normally I would lose more than that in week one alone. But still, I guess I did have my "blip" on Sunday and that can't have helped.

On the bright side, and the thing that most matters to me:

I have now lost...

2.5 inches from my waist
1.5 inches from my hips
and my chest has stayed the same (the half inch i lost last week must have been a fluctuation).

The inches say more than the scales and that's what I care about so I'm not gonna dwell on the lbs lost and just keep doing what I'm doing (less the blips of course) and I can't really go wrong.

:)

xx

What a fantastic inch loss in 2 weeks, I tend to lean more to inches as its only you that sees the number on the scales, but the inches determine how you and others see yourself.

Hi wannabeslim, fell of the wagon completley, such a shame after such a great loss...starting again tomorrow on ss for the last time. Got four weeks til trip away so could still do a stone. Ive put some back on, five pounds so stll 6 down on initial total. Going to give it one last try and see if I can kick start it. but decided that this is my last cambridge attempt. Let me know how you get on on the Xenical (bit scary for me I think) and ill let you know how this week goes.

Hi Wannabeslim

Hope you don't mind me asking but how does Xenical work please?

Back