Back again... Support needed

loveloveyy

Hi all

Im back again and restarting i have a holiday to cuba in 4 weeks so have to really do this i have around 3 stone to lose in total

Would love support or buddy up to help me through the jpurney

Xx

You can do it!I have a lot more to lose than you but am taking it one day at a time.Lucky you having a holiday to Cuba!I'm jealous!!

Hi all

Im back again and restarting i have a holiday to cuba in 4 weeks so have to really do this i have around 3 stone to lose in total

Would love support or buddy up to help me through the jpurney

Xx

I looooove Cuba. Best holiday ever. Bacon for every meal lol. Have you been before?
You won't do all 3 stone by then but you can make a hefty dent in it. Just remember water water water !!!

Just think how much better you wil look sunbathing if u stick at it, I am on day 1 and holiday in 7wks short time!! am sooooo mad with myself for not starting sooner, however much i lose i will still be a whale! you have less to lose than me and sure you will be looking fab in time for Cuba :)

I looooove Cuba. Best holiday ever. Bacon for every meal lol. Have you been before?
You won't do all 3 stone by then but you can make a hefty dent in it. Just remember water water water !!!

No ive never been but im looking forward to it;) btw do u want to buddy up x

Just think how much better you wil look sunbathing if u stick at it, I am on day 1 and holiday in 7wks short time!! am sooooo mad with myself for not starting sooner, however much i lose i will still be a whale! you have less to lose than me and sure you will be looking fab in time for Cuba :)

Im exactly the same i wish i started sooner but just have to do what i can before the holiday. When did u start? X

No ive never been but im looking forward to it;) btw do u want to buddy up x

I'll buddy up with anyone. I'm not fussy lol xc but I do have a massive amount to loose lol. A whole person in fact !!!

Back