Back again!!! This time im gonna stick at it!!!

well dinner was very filling indeed, chicken burger with the batter removed and some chips!!! tut tut tut!!!

Anyway this is a new week. Have discovered the philadelphia light with italian breadsticks the other day. They are 6 syns but really nice for my lunch!!!

Am doing a meeting in work this evening so have brought with me a jacket potato some beans and cheese. Should keep me going until I get home then have another HEb to use so ill fit it in somewhere!

Had some prawns as my HEb when I got home last night. Also had a wee meeting with the bride and other bridesmaid re: the hen weekend which is 2 weekends away!!!

Not gonna hit the target I set for myself there either but ill just keep plodding away to see how close to it I get!

Have just realised ive left my lovely lunch in the car so that will give me an excuse to get out at lunchtime for a wee walk over to the car then a run back up the 69 steps!!! :eek:

Have made up a fruit salad for lunch with kiwi, grapes and pineapple covered with the lemon cheesecake muller light! With a wee packet of cadbury mini fingers for 5.5 syns, very tasty!!!

My poor friend was supposed to fly to Boston yesterday to meet up with my bro, her boyfriend. Her flight was cancelled so she is devastated. She has re-booked to go on Monday but is completely gutted. So I told her I would take her for an Indian tonight to cheer her up. I will have used 6.5 syns before tonight so will probably have chicken jalfrezi (8.5) with boiled rice.

Didnt go to the indian last night, instead I made a lovely chicken and prawn biryani at home. It was delicious and completely syn free so I had a can of Strongbow to wash it down for 8 syns!!!

Have a busy few days coming up, taking my friend to Dublin to finally catch her flight to Boston tomorrow then going camping on Saturday. On Monday me and my cousin are flying to Liverpool to meet up with my wee bro for a couple of days. Not sure how easy it will be to stay on plan but will do my best foodwise, its gonna be the drink that is the problem!!!

Wooo - have a fab time hun, just try and drink spirit and diet mixer, at least whilst you're sober enough to know what you're drinking xx

Been totally off plan now for two weeks!!! Have hen weekend this weekend, feel completely miserable that this wedding is only 5 weeks away and ive lost only the stone that I lost between Jan and Mar!!! Im so fed up with myself. Why is it that I cant stick at anything!!!

Ive been having a takeaway every night this week, im out for dinner tonight, im away all weekend!!! The bride has started taking slimming pills and has lost 8lbs in 2 weeks (and she is very skinny) im thinking I might try these for the five weeks in the run up to the wedding or else the dress wont fit!!!

So depressed with myself right now. I know SW works, so why can I not stick to it!!!

Im back! Totally miserable because ive failed myself! So i have started SW again with a determination this morning! Need to stick to it religiously for the next 4 weeks. The hen weekend was last weekend and I look really fat in the pictures!

Really need to stick to it and get exercising and hope I fit into the bridesmaid dress in 4 weeks!!!

Hi sallyanne., just wanted to say good luck; maybe the break from SW/here has been just what you need. I'm in N.I. too....down in Tyrone....I must say I was trawling the boards looking for inspiration when i saw your thread....coming on to minimins is good for picking me up when I'm doing rubbish on SW so keep us posted and all the best xx

Thanks biggysmalls.

I think the kick up the backside was the picture with myself, the bride and other bridesmaid at the hen weekend there. I look so big compared to them two and there are another two bridesmaids (bride's children) who are like stick insects!!!

Im more determined now than ever before. Just hope I can lose as much as possible over the next 4 weeks. I have nothing planned until May 28th which is the Sex in the City gala night at our local cinema. I will just be sensible though and might even drive the rest of the girls there!

So determination is still with me. I made chicken, gammon and prawn curry with pasta for dinner last night and have enough for lunch again today. I started this morning with my branflakes and a bowl of grapes to munch on in the car on the way to work. I have also prepared some melon and strawberries to have with my muller light during the day.

Didnt get any exercise done last night as I was visiting a few ppl who I havent seen in a while. This morning I tried running up the 69 steps in work again. I was able to run up 47 of them and walked the other 22. Aint seen my boyfriend much as was away all weekend so we are going for a walk somewhere tonight! I have told him it will be a brisk one!!! :8855:

Well we didnt go for the walk last night!!!:mad: He had gone to the pub instead to watch the footie then wanted a chinese and to come to my house. While he sat and ate his mixed grill complete with chips I watched him while munching an apple!!! :angel09:

It felt so good to finally have some willpower, this time last week not only would I have taken some of his chips, I probably would have ordered something from chinese also!!! :)

Hopefully this determination and willpower shall stay around for the next four weeks and beyond. Was talking to my mum about the bridesmaid dresses, they are a little revealing so in agreement with the bride, my mum is taking the dresses apart and putting a new top on them. Ive told her she will be making mine the night before the wedding :crazy:

Ive a meeting in work this morning which involves a scone. They are the most beautiful scones ever and I have worked out their syns are 10.5! So I shall have one again today. Yesterday it was the only synned thing I had!!!

Anyways I rambled on quite long enough now. For anyone reading its gotta be mindnumbingly boring stuff but im finding it helps to write everything down!!! :fyi:

Had quite a boring night last night. Caught up with a friend who had been on hols, went shopping to Asda for grapes and strawberries, came home and got into bed!!! How very exciting! :nono:

Busy day today in work, had been hoping to get away at 2.00 but alas not to be, stuck here til 4 now!!! :mad:

Go Sallyanne you can do it!!! I had a good start like you, losing 10 lbs in the first few weeks. Then for the past 6 weeks I have either been putting on ½ lb, losing the ½ lb or STS!! I got lost a bit..but now I am back again determined as ever. Good luck!

Hi hun, can't believe how quickly the wedding is coming round, don't worry about the blip, it's in the past, the most important thing now is to stick to plan. You've more willpower than me being able to watch BF eat chinese, I'd have to sneak a handfull of chips at the very least. Hehe.

Have a lovely weekend, and keep writing away in here xx

Thanks for the support you guys. Means a lot.

Well tried the bridesmaid dress on again, its still too tight around the bust area but fits everywhere else so at least ive lost weight from somewhere!!! :8855:

So saturday I spent taking the top off the dress for my mum to make a new one that actually fits and i feel comfortable in!!! :D

Im panicking about fitting into bridesmaid dress while my brother (the groom) bought a waistcoat off ebay which doesnt fit and he said to my mum sure you can just add a new back onto it!!! Guess he aint worrying about his weight!!! :confused:

I just realised after updating my food diary that I have been 100% for the last week. That is totally unheard of for me so obviously my determination has stuck with me. Hopefully it will stay around for the next 3 weeks as well! :p

Still havent managed to do any exercise apart from walking up the stairs every morning. I might get the scouts out for a hike this week or next week seeing as the weather has now decided to perk up a bit! :eek:

Louise I know the wedding is gonna be here and gone before I know it! Its crazy altogether. We had the hen weekend last weekend was a great time had by all!

Well lost 5lbs this week after sticking 100% to the diet!!! :eek: And on * week!!! :eek: Why I havent done it the proper way before I dont know. :doh: Hopefully the determination stays with me up to and beyond the wedding!!! :D

Going shopping with my mum this evening to try and get her an outfit for the wedding!!! I know 3 weeks to go and the mother of the groom has no outfit!!! :rolleyes: She is too busy worrying about everyone else's and says whatever she has in the wardrobe will do her rightly!!! :sigh:

Had fairly quiet evening was working with a group of young people trying to organise to do a litter pick and bbq sometime in June at a local beach so hopefully that will come off and get these young people off the street!!! :confused:

Im so happy have a big grin on my face, cant quite believe I managed to lose 5lbs!!! :D

Well we went to a place last night to try and find my mum an outfit! :sign0009: She is so darn fussy its unbelievable!!! :sigh: So needless to say we didnt get anything so its back to the drawing board. She is going to Birmingham this weekend to visit her aunt and see if she can find something there so if anyone knows of any reasonably cheap shops where the mother of a groom could get something to wear in Birmingham please enlighten me! :)

Dinner didnt exactly go to plan for me last night. I was late home from work and had to grab summing fairly quickly before heading out again so I had a baked potato with beans and cheese! Also had a couple of sensations - id say about 5 syns worth so still within my syns for the day! Another 100% day whoopie! :D

Last night's dinner was changed again!!! Instead of chicken and prawns with tagliatelle I made haddock and prawns with sw chips and veg. Yummy it was too as I covered the fish and prawns with curry, chilli powder and garlic and the chips with paprika. Yummy! :D

Didnt do a lot last night. Cleared out my wardrobes and tidied up a bit. Then went to get my boyfriend and a dvd - we didnt even have any snacks with it last night! Gotta be a first!

So had another 100% day yesterday. This is totally unheard of for me!:eek:

Gonna try for the same today, off to a good start with breakfast! :)

Thanks so much soccermom. I like it when ppl visit my diary, makes me feel less like im talking to myself. :8855:

Well last night I was working late so my food diary had said I might get a chinese when I got home as I had only used 1 syn up until 7.00. My meeting finished fairly early so was home by 7.30. Decided against the chinese as was still satisfied following my chicken and ham salad for dinner. So instead I opened a bottle of fizzy rose wine and had a glass for 4 syns. Also had 2 packets of velvet crisps for 8 syns so in total had 13 syns for the day and still got my alcohol and crisps in!!! Delightful :D

I then had a lovely bath:0bathtime: and climbed into bed with a book. Night before last my boyfriend had stayed over, he couldnt sleep therefore I couldnt sleep! :mad: So by 10.00 last night I was in the land of nod! :snoopyhouse: Woke up at 6.30 this morning fresh as a daisy!

Had breakfast and made lunch again of chicken and ham salad - funds are low this time of the month and im just using whatever happens to be in the fridge! Also more strawberries and grapes. My mum says im gonna turn into a strawberry!!! Enjoying this new found determination of mine!!! :D

Back