Back again!!! This time im gonna stick at it!!!

I know what you mean :D some days I feel like i'm going mad talking to myself so much :eek:

Have a great weekend.

yeah its funny isnt it :8855:But im finding it really helps me stay focused! now just to get a computer in the house so that I can stay focused over the weekends as well!!! :)

Hope you have a great weekend too. :D

Well what a great weekend weather wise!!! I had a great time sunning myself in the garden! Foodwise I didnt actually eat a lot, drank lots of sugar free juice!

And my mum got an outfit for the wedding at last!!! :winner: She is very pleased with it and it looks lovely on her!

Nothing much else to post today, just had a great weekend and its great to be alive! :8855:

Well STS this week. To be honest im not that bothered about it. :) I had a very nice weekend with some chineses and alcohol, all still within syns but obv not as healthy as salads etc. :D

Last night was spent stripping wallpaper, my mum has decided to paper the hallway and stairs 2 weeks before the wedding! :eek:

So once we were done we went to the chinese again. Me and my mum shared a chicken chow mein. To be honest it wasnt the greatest as we tried a new chinese takeaway so out of my half I probably only ate half! :)

Now all we need to do is get the wallpapering done, paint the front of the house, get the front garden tidied up, clean house from top to bottom all within the next 2 weeks EEK!!! :eek:

Didnt do a lot last night. Made chicken marinated in spices with tagliatelle pasta and roasted peppers for dinner. Had a wee can of Strongbow with it, yum. :8855:

My dad and brothers decided to have a fashion show with their suits for the wedding. They all looked really handsome all dolled up. :D Only problem is a couple of the trousers need turned up by my mum! :eek: This is on top of fixing 4 bridesmaid dresses, 2 waistcoats and hemming the bottom of the brides dress. Along with the wallpapering etc... that I mentioned yesterday! Talk about lastminute.com!!! :D

Gonna be a hectic couple of weeks now. I bought a dress of ebay last week for the premiere of SATC2 which is happening in our local cinema. They are raising money for breast cancer and tickets were £10 which includes watching the movie, free cosmos, free pink champagne, free pink popcorn, pink candy floss, goody bags, great prizes including a helicopter ride for best dressed lady etc. etc. :) I cant wait, gonna be a great night out! So gotta keep my syns low for the rest of the week to enjoy the cosmos :eek:

Well had a major chocolate craving last night and while I was getting my chicken outta the freezer I spotted a box from Iceland with 2 sponge puddings in it! :eek: Well that was it, I had to have one. And by gum it was delicious! :8855:It cost me 13½ syns but was so nice. It was choc sponge with oozing choc over the top. A real treat! :D

So thats got the choc craving out the way and at least I know I havent gone over my syns with it! :)

Apart from that didnt do a lot. Had a contact lense check-up last night after work so didnt get home until 8.00! By which time I was starving. So I got the chicken outta freezer, put it in a sandwich bag along with curry powder, chilli powder, garlic, pepper, garam massala and paprika. Then stuck it in the oven. While this was cooking I cooked some savoury rice and stuck a boil in the bag rice sachet in too along with mixed veg and some spices. It was very nice with the spicy chicken on top!

After that I had the lovely dessert. Did I mention it was lovely??? :8855:

Then I had a relaxing evening watching tele and reading a book. This morning was up with the larks and raring to go! :D

Well had a bit of a so-so weekend. Didnt eat an awful lot of food really, just didnt feel hungry - except for ice-cream and chinese!!! :D

Line drawn and im limboing underneath it!!! :8855:

The bridesmaid dress now fits me (after a bit of tweaking by my mum) :talk017: Had a nice wee night in the bride's house on Sunday, couple of drinks while doing the favours up! Everything is falling into place nicely!

Also on Sunday got so much exercise by running up and down the stairs fetching and carrying for my dad who was doing the wallpapering! :)

Have STS again this week! Hardly surprising! But back to 100% from here on in!

Haha, love the limbo-ing under the line, fantastic about the dress too, not long now xx

Had another bad weekend. Cant wait til this wedding is all over!!! We had an anniversary party on Fri night so had some food and drink there. Had a pre-wedding party on Saturday night, had lots of drink and some food! Yesterday was dyin so didnt have any food until last night when I had a chinese!!!

Today ive tried to claw it back. The scales are showing another STS so am happy enough with that. I think ive got it into my head that now the dress fits I dont have to worry any more even though ive got another 4-6 stone to lose and havent lost any significant weight since March!!!

Cant really do anything about it this week apart from make good food choices and stay away from the drink until Thursday night. Think the bride and us bridesmaids are going for an indian with a few drinks on Thursday night so I might actually just drive and choose sensibly at indian!

Once wedding is over I need to throw myself back into doing SW full time. Might need to go to a class as was able to do it on my own at the start of the year but my determination and willpower has gone bye-bye!!

Decided after the wedding pics I have seen that I really do need to shift this weight! God only knows how I would have looked before I lost the 17lbs I had done!!! Need to start exercising and eating properly, starting today!

I shall weigh in tomorrow as a brand new starting point and lose weight for myself instead of pressuring myself to lose it for an occasion when clearly I cant do that!!!

Ohhh, how was the wedding hun? We need more pictures, you look lovely in your dress, don't be so hard on yourself xx

The wedding was fantastic, such a great day and night! Everyone commented on how great it was! The food was gorge, I had veg soup then salmon with roast pots and mash and veg. Didnt have dessert as was full!!!

I know we are so much harder on ourselves than we should be! At least I had lost 1 stone before the wedding else the pics would really have been disastrous!!!

Have re-started today and Thursday is my new weigh in day. Have weighed in this morning at 16.2 so at least I still have my stone loss. Not aiming or putting any targets down for myself as get so annoyed when I dont meet them!!!

On a red day today. Had bran flakes for brekkie and having a ham slam for lunch with an apple, muller light and 2 finger kit kat (5.5). Dinner will be chicken and bacon with pasta.

Had an ok weekend, lots of drink though as had two bbqs yesterday to attend! Was drinking wine spritzers with diet 7up in so hopefully not too bad!

Foodwise I didnt eat a lot at all, except for ice-creams and lollies. Been so warm here! Exercise wise I did a litter pick on the beach so walked up and down the beach for an hour carrying heavy bags, loads of exercising there!!!

OK!!!! IM BACK!!!!
Weighed in this morning and am once again 16.13. This is good as ive once again been totally off-plan. For some reason my head just wasnt in it at all!!!

But now im back. Started this morning with breakfast of weetabix, muller light and strawberries. Lunch is going to be a jacket with cheese with strawberries and grapes with muller for afters. Dinner will be chicken with pasta and cheese.

Im going to polish down the old wii tonight and start with my 30 day challenge using EA Active game.

OMG once again I need to restart! My planned restart in July just didnt happen!!! So today im back. Not sure when weigh-in day will be as my bro has my scales in work. Might need to go back to the class on a Wednesday night to help me out a bit!

Thanks Louise. Ive decided i def need to do it this time, something inside my head has clicked!!! Weighed this morning at 16.9 so not as bad as I had imagined it would have been!

Have had brekkie, have soup for lunch and fish dish planned for dinner! Need to get the wii out again and start a 30 day challenge!

hiya, really enjoyed reading your dairy and im glad that your back and raring to go, maybe you were putting too much pressure on yourself to lose for that wedding? i know thats usually the case with me but now thats its in the past you can take your time to lose the weight..... slow and steady and all that lol xx

aw thanks Jane. I usually was posting here rambling away to myself, its nice to know ppl are reading! Yeah i know i def was putting pressure on myself. I did manage to lose 1 stone for the wedding but did it all between Jan and Mar then it all went belly-up! Im doing this for me now so slow and steady is the way its gonna be!

Back