Back again!!! This time im gonna stick at it!!!

well i lost 2lbs this weekend. Didnt quite make the target of 7lbs for October but i did manage 5lbs off with a few events so im happy enough!!!

Going home tonight to dye my hair red!!! Im dressing up as the red queen from Alice in Wonderland tomorrow night at scouts so going to spend all afternoon tomorrow curling my red hair and pinning it up! I bought a crown from Claire's Accessories yesterday and a load of jewellery from Primark that I can stick onto my dress! Really could do with some netting to make the dress puff out but ill just have to see what I have in the house!

Stayed the same this week which im actually quite happy about! Had a bit of a mad weekend which involved lots of drink and party food! :party0036:So im going to have to be extra good this week to make sure it doesnt bite me on the bum! :giggle:

Dressed up as the red queen on Friday night for our scout party then again on Saturday as we had a beaver ghost and ghouls day! :king2:Went to help a friend on Saturday afternoon as they were moving into a new house then we went to the pub to watch the footie. Went home about midnight with a chinese!!! Oopsie! Although it was shared between the two of us so not so bad! :D

Sunday was a pretty lazy day then my sis-in-law said she was having a birthday party for my bro! So went there, some blue WKD in hand :eek: which syn wise are so not good! Had some party food while watching all the fireworks around the town!

Have a cold working on me at the minute so only want to eat rubbish! Ive been eating mikados so at least its not as bad as having a mars bar! :rolleyes:

Doing a meeting in work tonight and tomorrow night so ive soup and fruit for my lunch today. Ill see what is on offer in terms of food at meeting and decide whether to hold off until I go home! :D

Held off until I got home and had pork chop done in the oven with spices, some sw chips and steam fresh veg. :D

Meeting again in work tonight, ive not prepared anything as its a bit of an earlier meeting and I was able to hold off for dinner last night. However my friend has just texted, she goes out with my brother who has gone to work in Canada for a few weeks. She is feeling very down and wants to go for an indian. :sigh: So of course I shall have to be a very good friend and go along with her! :patback: Going to have chicken jalfrezi (8.5) with boiled rice and a poppadom. So shouldnt be too bad as aint had any other syns so far today! Have homemade veg soup for lunch with strawberries and pineapple! Followed by an apple! :greenapple:

Might even have a couple wee drinks tonight too as im off tomorrow! :p

ive been neglecting this, as well as SW! Dont know what is wrong with me, been eating complete and utter rubbish all week!

Have made some savoury rice with chicken in it for lunch today and had porridge for my brekkie. Dinner will be baked potato, beans and cheese.

Well put on 1lb - surprise surprise!!! Dont know what is wrong with me at all this week! Just been eating rubbish the whole week!

Back to it again today. Have had porridge for brekkie. Have homemade veg soup for lunch with some berries and toffee muller light. Dinner is going to be smoked haddock with baked potato, l/f cheese and veg.

Had nice wee day working from home yesterday. Got so much done! Had scrambled egg and bacon with a muffin for brunch. Then made a fish pie. Bought the fish mix outta asda and it had cod, smoked haddock and salmon in it. Sliced a baked potato and boiled it. Boiled up some carrots, broccoli and phili light and threw the fish in. Then layered it all in the dish and placed sliced potato on top with cheese on top of it! Dunno what went wrong, the sauce went a bit like scrambled egg but it tasted nice enough. Have some of it with me for lunch today!

Fish pie sounds lovely hun, how's your weekend going? I'm off to see Rhod Gilbert tonight...am flagging though as just worked 7 days straight x

went to Donegal for the weekend - have come home sick! All I had yesterday was water and its gonna be the same again today! Feel so ill its not even funny like someone has kicked me in the stomach over and over again! So my fish week may well not yield any results!

well im back (once again) hahaha

Good news is im the same weight I was when I left again!

So here I go again. Trying to keep going this time! I have a lot of family events happening this year so hopefully I can lose a couple of stone! Im not pressuring myself again though with details etc. so im just gonna take it as it comes!

First day back today and ive had the following:

Green day:

Shredded wheat and ryvita with milk (HEb & HEa) for breakfast.
Lunch was wholemeal wrap (4.5syns), baked beans and pkt walkers sunbites (6 syns).
Snack at 3.00 will be strawberries, grapes and pineapple cut up with vanilla mullerlight over the top.
Dinner is chicken (HEb) with pasta, veg and cheese (HEa) over the top.

First day back on plan went well. Had a short walk last night as i was working and will have a short one tonight again as ive a scout meeting on. Im going for a longer walk tomorrow night then off camping with scouts for the weekend which will involve being on my feet a lot and hiking. :D

So far today ive had:

EE:

Breakfast: Shredded wheat (HEb) with milk (HEa) and strawberries.

Lunch: Leftover pasta, chicken and veg (without the cheese) from last night. Pkt walkers sunbites (6).

3.00: Strawberries, grapes and pineapple with vanilla mullerlight.

Dinner: Smoked haddock with curry powder & chilli, veg and boiled wholemeal rice.

Well things are going well so far. Had a wee chomp last night (3 syns) as I hadnt eaten enough syns hee hee!

Food wise today looks a bit like this:

Red Day
Breakfast:
Shredded wheat with ryvita (HEb) and milk (HEa)

Lunch:
Salad with ham, turkey and cheese (HEa). Pkt walkers sunbites (6).

3.00:
Muller light with strawberries, pineapple and grapes.

Dinner:
Chicken and prawn stir fry with curry powder, passata and lazy chilli with veg and noodles (Heb).

Back