Total Solution Back again... to attempt my ultimate goal to get to 9st for my 30th

Back from gym.. 350 cals burnt.. Better than nothing!

Feeling positive!

Got to make sure I resist food!!

Feeling a little lighter already! :D

A wee word of warning. Cambridge Diet warns against vigorous exercise whilst on SS (TS!). You don't have enough calories or carbs to sustain such exertion and you can easily get injured. Also you may end up in such a calorie deficit that your body slows down completely - to save your life. VLCD rules have to be obeyed or we risk health dangers. Also using up so many calories for exercise when you are only taking in 600 or so means that your poor body will turn up your appetite; it will do everything possible to make you eat so as to save you from starvation.

Please don't hit the gym in a serious way when you're on TS. It's dangerous x

A wee word of warning. Cambridge Diet warns against vigorous exercise whilst on SS (TS!). You don't have enough calories or carbs to sustain such exertion and you can easily get injured. Also you may end up in such a calorie deficit that your body slows down completely - to save your life. VLCD rules have to be obeyed or we risk health dangers. Also using up so many calories for exercise when you are only taking in 600 or so means that your poor body will turn up your appetite; it will do everything possible to make you eat so as to save you from starvation. Please don't hit the gym in a serious way when you're on TS. It's dangerous x

Thanks for the advice Hun!! X The work out honestly wasn't so vigorous... The 350 cals were just built up of 50/100 cals at a time on diff machines at a medium pace .. I have a bad knee so unable to run or do hard core workouts. I also don't have the confidence to go classes such as spin or body combat alone :( .. 2days will do me too lol.. Tomo I'm in the sauna and steam :D ..

More than anything i find goin gym for me is a hobby.. It also gives me stress relief and more energy and better sleep.. I sit at my desk at work 8 hours and need that extra boost I get from goin :)

I did also end up having 2 boiled eggs and 2 slices of ham on top of my 3rd shake.. Thought it best to have some protein after the gym .

Nite guys xx another day down

The cheese and bacon muffins come as a powder. You just mix in some water, put it in a cupcake case thing and stick them in the oven. Really easy and it literally took 2 minutes.

The texture was actually pretty decent but I had to let them cool down before I could eat them...something about the taste! But they must've hit the spot in some way as I managed to resist eating halwa, puri and channeh (a really unhealthy asian breakfast that I love!) by having them instead.

The cheese and bacon muffins come as a powder. You just mix in some water, put it in a cupcake case thing and stick them in the oven. Really easy and it literally took 2 minutes. The texture was actually pretty decent but I had to let them cool down before I could eat them...something about the taste! But they must've hit the spot in some way as I managed to resist eating halwa, puri and channeh (a really unhealthy asian breakfast that I love!) by having them instead.

Thanks Hun! I know what u mean about asian cooking.. It's sooo hard to resist my mothering laws cooking every night and she is always concerned when I don't eat.. Iv kinda been keeping that I'm on this diet from her Makin excuses that I at a late lunch at work and that I'd eat later.. Lol .. She goes really quiet and moody when I diet.. It's like food is her way to relate to me and the family and if we're not eating she has a strop.. I just leave her to it these days .. She is the main reason I piled on the weight over the last year after the wedding.. She loves feeding me.. I know she means well.. But then my husband moans that I need to lose the weight.. Which is right as Iv piled on to a unhealthy weight and if I want to start having children over the next year .. I have to do this for me!

Also I'm not keen on making the meals muffins at my in laws like I used to when I did this at home last year.. Puts me off being under the watchful eye.. I'm just gona stick with the shakes and bars for now

Ha I think all asian mothers are the same. My mum tries to feed me even though I'm on this diet and she's on at me to lose weight!

The bars and shakes probably are your best bet then. Have you tried the new cookie bars? They're AMAZING!

Well done on being 100%!

Ha I think all asian mothers are the same. My mum tries to feed me even though I'm on this diet and she's on at me to lose weight! The bars and shakes probably are your best bet then. Have you tried the new cookie bars? They're AMAZING! Well done on being 100%!

No.. I might have to order some! :)

Hope we're all well!

Soo glad it's Friday ... Yay!

Not had my 1st shake yet... Will wait a bit longer if I can...

Sooo happy I stayed on track yday... Feeling soooo much more slimmer already and clothes fitting a lot better... Motivation I need to stay strong!

Just over 5 weeks till we go away - can't wait!

Excellent, Lady. This good feeling is a huge bonus of Exante and of VLCDs in general. I can honestly say that, whilst Cambridge is fantastic and the products classy, I now prefer Exante. Much cheaper which is of great help to me and others, and the sweet packs mostly yummy. Apple crumble and custard! - she shouts from the nearest rooftop - delicious!

It's amazing how mood improves and positivity kicks-in when we are in ketosis and (mostly) sticking to this diet. May the surplus pounds now fall at will! LOL x

Well done staying 100%. I find having my first pack later in the day - usually around 2pm - a lot easier than having them early on. I can handle the hunger earlier in the day, but not the cravings/hunger that come later in the evening. I need packs then! Not that I really get hungry now or cravings. Had massive one yesterday, but generally they aren't too bothersome 11 weeks in.

Well done!! It's great that you can feel the difference already, that's good motivation!!

Let me know what you think if you do decide to get the cookie bars. I'll warn you though, they are smaller than the other bars. But, in my opinion, sooo worth it!!

Here's to a 100% TS weekend :)

Aww, thanks girls :D

Another 100% day! Yay :)

I haven't seen the apple crumble on the site would have ordered some otherwise :(

Tinky I ordered a box of 16 cookie and cream bars :)

Will help being able to have a bar a day ..

Have a great weekend all xxx

Type apple crumble and custard in the search box on the Exante site. It's gorgeous x

Ended up having a total blow out this weekend ...

So scales this morning say 12.11 so over all it's still a loss of 4lbs which I guess would have been a lot more had i stuck with Exante the whole weekend.

Still it takes me out the 13s bracket :D

Onwards and downwards! Xx

Have a good day all

2 packs down and feeling good:)

My sis has also started Exante today... Will be good to do this together! She is a lot stricter than me and good at keeping me in check lol

Hi I'm here to follow. Well done for breaking into the 12's x

Back