Total Solution Back again... to attempt my ultimate goal to get to 9st for my 30th

Have just finished eating an apple crumble and custard pack. Yummmmmmmmy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Successful day yay! :D

Even went gym ..

Tucked up in bed relaxing now that hubby is fed and all my chores done :)

1 x 100% TS day Complete! Woo hoo

Have a good nite all xx

Woo still pushing through... had a couple of testing hours from 1 - 3 was so hungry so i had my shake at 2 and then all of a sudden i was soooo tired and drowsy i could have fell asleep at my desk lol..... I have litereally only just picked up again and feel totally alert again ...

Crazy... cant be tired was asleep by 10 last night and didnt wake up till 8 - must be the diet..:rolleyes:
got to get through tonight and then on to day 3 :)

On to day 3/40 .. Feeling good and slimmer

Love the feeling when it feels like ur stomach is pulling inwards..

Hope I have a better day than yday..

Hope ur all well! X

You're doing great :) Hope today is less sleepy. Perhaps need more water if it happens again?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Hun! I was a bit tired around the same time today .. And Hungry too.. But got through!

In bed now... success on day 3 :)

Nite all xx

Hey big well done. :) I'm
Back!! Will be joining you with the packs and exercise x

Every successful day on this diet is a cause for celebration Ha Ha. It's not an easy option. Well done x

Day 4/40 goin well!

Slight headache but sure il be ok.. Just need a little more water

I have another engagement party on Sunday.. Want to be lookin as slim as I can get this week by then so have to stay 100%

Hope ur all havin a good day x

2 packs down :)

Great, Lady. You're really getting into it now. I'm doing fine today so far, thank heavens x

Thanks serial!

I know it can be real hard sometimes!

Day5/40

This mornin I tried in a few tops I haven't been able to get into at all for a while and low and behold they fit! So I'm wearing one today :D

I did kind jump on the scales briefly this morning but I was fully clothed.. Can't see much difference there which is weird but I'm fittin in my clothes that I couldn't before and lookin and feeling much slimmer.. Shouldn't really weigh till Sunday like I had previously decided..

I don't want the lack of numbers goin down on the scale to dishearten me so.. I may even hold off weighing for a while as I can clearly see a difference regardless of the numbers..

Have a good day all x

It really does! Got a way to go yet though!

Had a few days off again this weekend back on today but then I'm going away the easter weekend with my hubby so will be off again for a few days.. After that I'm free to do a good three weeks on the run up to the hol uninterrupted

I will keep plodding along as best I can..

Hi crazyladyA

I'm also away for a week over Easter next week. Part of me is dreading it as never drink as much as I should when out and about( always worry there's no toilet close by), I already know I'll end up eating rubbish at some point but my biggest hurdle is not being able to go to the gym :(
Will have dog with us so maybe I can escape for a nice long walk (hopefully not get lost). Can't do this with kids in tow as they moan pretty much the whole time lol

Will still take my packs and hope for the best but may have to reconsider a complete restart for after the Easter break maybe :(
We shall see but either way enjoy your break away xx

Back