back again

yes I know, I worry that it's all in my head if you know what I mean, Talked to hubby last night and he said that I did not need to lose any more, he got quite cross and that is not like him at all. I think he thinks I am going to get an eating disorder. I tried to explain I just wanted to be a few pounds lighter for the hols so that I could relax a little, but he is saying enough, is a enough. Problem is I still feel big,but I am fitting into a size 10 in most things now so I know that I am not

I will after easter just try and eat healthier and get back on with my exercises, but try and not be so obsessed with losing these few pounds if it happens it happens.

I think it takes a long time for our brains to adjust that we are thin Joy. Last year at my lowest of 9st 12lb I still felt fat, but when I looked at the pics, I could see that I wasn't.

Obsession can easily come to the front after the long hard work that we did to get where we are at.

I agree with you Kered. This is the lowest I've been in 10 years, under 9 stone, but back in my 20's I was very fit and toned but after 4 kids I am not toned at all and am rather jelly like all over which makes me think it's fat and I'm still not happy with the way I look. Easy to say go to the gym etc.. but I just haven't got the time. It does take a while to get used to a new body.

I think when we have been bigger, we will never have nice smooth tummys, but I find if I try to hold myself in, it looks worse, but if I just relax, it looks much better.

I am also rubbing bio oil in at the moment, which is actually making a slight difference. Its so cheap on Home Bargains if anyone has those shops, its 60mls for £5. Same bottle in Morrissons is £14!!!

Ah Joy - im with Mary, it is guna take a while for us to realise that were not the big person we used to be. Youve done fantastic and should feel very proud but i can understand wanting to lose a few more lbs to relax on yer jollys! When are you off? x

Well I put on four pounds over easter:eek::eek: so went to chemist today, thought I might go back on LT to lose the eight pounds, however, got told I was a normal weight so could not go on it. However we agreed that I could use the maintenance products with a meal at night time to shift the extra few pounds, so going to start that tomorrow. Did do this using slimfast products but they seem to be more full of sugar and it works out more expensive, so we will see.

I think that's a good result overall Joy, and you ARE a healthy weight so go you! Good luck with shifting those few lbs. :) x

thanks everyone. Well I got weighed again today, and things not as bad as I thought and I have only acutally put two pounds on, must have been all the alochol and the late meal. Today and two maintenance products and a weight watchers meal with veg and a few grapes, found it hard though during the day.

Brilliant result Joy - I'm not surprised you've found it hard - you're not having much at all, even those ww meals aren't much - they're tiny. But it'll probably only take you a few days to lose those couple of pounds. Good Luck. x

today had orange creme maintenance , for breakfast and maintenance bar for lunch. Tea mashed carrot and swede, pork steak, and brocolli three pints of water maybe have an apple later.

Yes still going good Joy! Well done xx

Another pound gone, but went out today and had a cheeseburger and a few chips, had a drink last night to, but other than that been trying to have a couple of maintenance products a day.

well done joy :)x

You're there Joy so you should be able to enjoy a little of what you fancy! xx

Back