back again

Discussion in 'Exante' started by nico, 15 June 2010 Social URL.

1. nico

nico Full Member

Don't know why but I'm really struggling to stick to any diet at all lately I manage exante for 1/2 a day :17729:and cave in :mad:. then i decide to eat healthy and cave in again, but I have to change this patten I'm in. I've managed one shake today but finding it very hard not to pick I've even moved the bedrooms around, my husband will be wondering what has been going on. I've done cd in the past so i know how well vlcd can work, so here's to a new start and to a new me (i hope) :fingerscrossed:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome nico, good to see you on the forum. It's all a mindset thing, once you have decided to do this thing then do it. If you find yourself wanting to pick/cheat get onto the forum for inspiration or go for a walk, get out the house so you can't pick/cheat. You have done it before so there should be no stopping you.

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I sympathize with you as I had a few blips myself the first week...

I am on three packs now but on my first week to help with the hunger and to stop me nibbling... I had four packs as Exante is flexible like that and when I felt more in control I cut back to three..

This is the best I have done since I fell off the wagon over a year ago.:fingerscrossed:

5. Isis1981

Isis1981 Are We There Yet?

Start Weight:
    27st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13.0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(38.96%)
    Diet:
    WLS 30/03/12 Exante 09/01/15
    I have a flask of herbal tea and a litre bottle of water. They help me in between. Yesterday I split everything too. Because I am no longer hungry, I have a little bit 6 times a day. The things make me full now. So hang on in there and if you do 100% you should feel a lot better soon.

Visualise yourself slim any time you want to cheat :) It works very well for me :) x

6. nico

nico Full Member

Ho well blown it again :mad: I think the only way I'll lose this weight is to sew my mouth up and just leaving a gap for a straw lol. :thankyou: thank you all for your support hope tomorrow will be better than today.

7. gil7044

gil7044 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I sympathise Nico...it's hard I know. Stick with it, keep motivated and you'll get all the encouragement you need on this forum. Good luck Gx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.