back again

nico

Don't know why but I'm really struggling to stick to any diet at all lately I manage exante for 1/2 a day :17729:and cave in :mad:. then i decide to eat healthy and cave in again, but I have to change this patten I'm in. I've managed one shake today but finding it very hard not to pick I've even moved the bedrooms around, my husband will be wondering what has been going on. I've done cd in the past so i know how well vlcd can work, so here's to a new start and to a new me (i hope) :fingerscrossed:

Welcome nico, good to see you on the forum. It's all a mindset thing, once you have decided to do this thing then do it. If you find yourself wanting to pick/cheat get onto the forum for inspiration or go for a walk, get out the house so you can't pick/cheat. You have done it before so there should be no stopping you.

I sympathize with you as I had a few blips myself the first week...

I am on three packs now but on my first week to help with the hunger and to stop me nibbling... I had four packs as Exante is flexible like that and when I felt more in control I cut back to three..

This is the best I have done since I fell off the wagon over a year ago.:fingerscrossed:

I have a flask of herbal tea and a litre bottle of water. They help me in between. Yesterday I split everything too. Because I am no longer hungry, I have a little bit 6 times a day. The things make me full now. So hang on in there and if you do 100% you should feel a lot better soon.

Visualise yourself slim any time you want to cheat :) It works very well for me :) x

Ho well blown it again :mad: I think the only way I'll lose this weight is to sew my mouth up and just leaving a gap for a straw lol. :thankyou: thank you all for your support hope tomorrow will be better than today.

I sympathise Nico...it's hard I know. Stick with it, keep motivated and you'll get all the encouragement you need on this forum. Good luck Gx

Back