Back again

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
Hello everyone!

I don't think there's anyone left from the last time I was in the Slim Fast section so I'll just say; Hi my name's Lis, and this is my third time on Slim Fast if you don't include the attempts that I threw the towel in early lol. The 2 previous times I managed to lose over 40lb but fell pregnant shortly after and gained it all back with the "I'm pregnant, I can eat for 2" motto. My family is definitely complete now so my weight loss journey shouldn't be interrupted by anymore "I'm pregnant." lol

So how is everybody? All well I hope

Take care xx

Hi Hun! I'm on day 2 of my first attempt at SlimFast! Doing ok so far, feeling a little hungry this afternoon tho cos I'm bored! X x

Hey hun, Welcome back. I'm on my 2nd attempt at slimfast, last time i lost 11lb in 8 weeks but stress got in the way. I'm on day 6 so far, and I haven't always stuck to it but we'll swee tomorrow morning for weigh day

I've been here since the end of February after gaining and losing the same half stone with Slimming World for months :rolleyes: I'm not doing to badly. Been doing a load of strength training and toning so I am losing inches rather than pounds just now.

I started off well and lost slowly but regularly - however, I am only around 12lbs off my initial target and have plateaued for the past 3 weeks. I am hoping for a change this week as it does get rather disheartening :(

I did have a bit of a NSV this week though as I put a pair of size 12 jeans on that I haven't been able to wear for the past couple of years "just to try" and not only do they fit they have a loose waistband - so that cheered me up no end :D

Onwards and downwards - good luck to us all in our weight loss journeys!

Last edited:
Hiya, had to laugh when I saw your username....it's great. Good luck on your diet! Cheers Saska

Hi I'm Claire, this is my first attempt at slim fast. My first week I lost 8lbs but then went on holiday for 10 days in a caravan in very wet and windy Wales !
Needless to say I didn't stick to it at all, didn't over eat but the alcohol was flowing, but delighted to say I only gained 1 lb.
Back to it today and am hoping to loose 2 lb per week as I am going to Greece in 12 weeks and want to get back into my holiday clothes lol.
I won't get to my goal weight before we go away as I have 3 stone to loose but half that would be fantastic.
As well as slim fast I will be swimming 3 times a week it can be difficult as my hubbie works away and I work part time as well as having 2 young children so I have to try and fit in exercise in between

Back