Back again

livvy1970

Hi
I'm Livvy 43 needed to loose a stone by Xmas , tried this before and despite losing weight , I regained after craving for bread .

I'm back again after doing a bit more research - think this is for me .
Real food and eventually fruits and grain in maintenance stage .
People think it's no fruit or grains but researching once you are maintaining ideal weigh you can add these ! Am I correct

Ordered book off Amazon

As I love tea/ milk going try soya
And coffee / cream is lush
Green tea and water and ( diet Pepsi occasionally )

Breakfasts will prob be eggs of done sort will mushrooms or spinach omelet

Lunch ham eggs tuna chicken green salads

Dinners meat poltry fish and veggies

No alcohol and starting to exercise

One question have swede and parsnip as was going to make a stew ! Can I use these !

Will post diary daily

Look forward to chatting to you all

Livvy x

Day I
Brunch spinach mushroom cheese omletter . 2 bacon

Dinner roast chicken roasted swede cabbage green beans .

Drinks coffee cream / water

Ooo I'm going to have to look into the Swede thing. I think I stayed off it last time, carrots too. I think as long as you count in & make sure tha carba you are having you should be ok. I will check my book later on. Generally I went by the keeping all veg green with cabbage, onions, broccoli & cauliflower (ok white I know) I think this would have been as they are lowest carb ones. Onion actually isn't really low from what I remember but you don't need alot so works out ok.
Your eating looks pretty similar to mine though

Hi Livvy.

Not 100% sure about the swede, i choose not to eat it though. Try celeriac instead, it's lovely roasted and half the carbs of swede x

Celeriac chips. Mmmm, need to find celeriac again!

Hey
Thanks for replys . I used swede as that's what I had in ( and know it's not ideal)

Slight edit had two glasses red wine yesterday !

Day 2
B 2 eggs
L green salad chicken 4 olives oil vinegar s & p
D chicken bacon broccoli in mayo/sour cream sauce topped cheese and served green beans .

Drinks
Coffee cream green tea water

Forgive the wine.

Are U eating enough for breakfast to keep U full. I've started having my bratwurst in omelette for brekkie. If eggs are the main part of my meal I need 3, maybe I'm just greedy!

Hi
Yes not really a breakfast person .

( lost 2lb so far ) which for me is good , if I can make if 4lb on Sunday that would be fantastic !

Lunch is getting a bit boring as too cold for salads :(

Any ideas for hot lunches ?

Livvy

Hi Yes not really a breakfast person . ( lost 2lb so far ) which for me is good , if I can make if 4lb on Sunday that would be fantastic ! Lunch is getting a bit boring as too cold for salads :( Any ideas for hot lunches ? Livvy

Hey... I know what you mean about salads! I've been making soup... Broc and Stilton then I did mushroom... They have been yummy and filling and low in carbs! I'm also thinking about whether I could have roasted veg... With chicken or something but need to work out the carbs...

Well done!!
I'm not a big breakfast person when not on plan but someone told me to eat more & it helped after making myself have a bit more I got out of the hungry bit initial part last time. But that's me & I had a hard time last time not believing that I could lose weight eating all those calories!

Lunch ideas, yes soup. Lunch on the run cooked chicken warm from supermarket. Loads of little cafes do things like hot pork sarnies, I ask mine to just not give me the bread & add what ever low carb veg they have on offer that day. Loads do different meat/fish options. You could if you are prepared make cougette pasta before work with creamy sauce add in whatever else will work. Hope that helps x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Livvy

hope it's all going well, you sound like you're off to a great start :)

And defo try courgette pasta - if you cut it in long strips you can make a lasagne bake, or like spaghetti (so it becomes courgetti lol). it also makes a fab soup.

Mmmmm think I'll have to knock up a batch of soup on Saturday , away on sun/mon with work so I'll cook some chicken and boil eggs for emergencies .

Have cabbage in fridge that needs using up any ides welcome !

Livvy

Since posting my life has turned upside down . Bf ended relationship - and I'm in total shock . So just been eating and drinking crap - so although I had lost 2lb put it back on , will sort self out but at the moment I'm lost ,

Livvy x

Restart as this is for me now .
Need loose at least a stone for Christmas .

Te-read lots threads sticklers and a bit more if an understanding .
( still waiting for my book )

B large mushroom stuffed bacon/ sour cream cheese with an extra slice bacon and an egg .

Mint tea

D I think will be canon tuna with cabbage fried in butter and garlic .

( not sure about lunch or exercise yet )

Livvy

Well day 1 again !!!!! Do to ask

Mon 10.1
B coffee /cream
Boiled eggs
L mushroom stuffed bacon sour cream cheese
D chicken in cream/curry with green beans cabbage cooked in butter

Ex I hour wii
D water green tea coffee

Day 2 tues
B boiled eggs
L poss egg/ bacon quiche