Back and raring to go

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Harrie, 2 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Harrie

Harrie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well, I'm back from the UK and when I weighed myself on Friday, I hadn't put any weight on. Mind you, then came Saturday night's takeaway curry and flying on Sunday, complete with one hour's delay in Barcelona which had He Who Thinks He's Boss's new supply of Double Deckers calling my name (only one - scrummy :D) . . . and then this morning, the battery died on our scales so I have no idea what damage I did!

But I'm really chuffed because I went straight away back on plan. Have picked up a cold (UK weather :sick:) so exercise is on hold for a day, but I can't believe that I'm quite eager to get back to SW and losing weight. Usually after a "break", it's impossible.

Oh, and I managed to try some of the new Muller Light ranges . . . :wow: They are the dog's pyjamas.

How has everyone else done while I've been away?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Welcome back :) You probably caught the cold on the plane, all that second hand air going round and round the plane, it's not hygienic! It's good to see you're all motivated, I put a 1 1/2 pounds on last week so I'm trying to be extra good this week.

4. Harrie

Harrie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I love your avatar! Just what I'd like to be doing . . .

A little blip like that is nothing. Look how well you've done - and I have no doubt you'll lose it and more this week.

Let me know how you get on!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.