Back and very embarrassed

well we are well and truely back on the dukan band wagon. after 3 PP days i have lost 5.5lbs, my o/h has lost 7lbs( grrr he HAS to beat me) and my son who's 15 and wanted to lose a little bit (though hes not exactly fat) has lost 4.5lbs! so we are all very happy and looking forward to thai chicken with butternut squash tonight!

Weigh in day wil be saturday so fingers crossed for a little more weight loss by then!

That's fab Jezzebell - what a great start :) In truth I was quite worried about getting back on the wagon as I anticipated that the progress would be VERY slow this time round... however had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and have already dropped 5lbs since Tuesday :)

I have to admit that my confidence and motivation has been boosted soooo much by the fact that I was welcomed back to the Dukan community without being judged... thanks guys! :D

i was the same on south beach as soon as i started adding carbs it all went to pot. we just have to be strong. if you know one particular food triggers you, avoid that food like the plague

Ah Jezzebell welcome back - Lots of good advice above from those who know but I think we can all relate...... I hope to think of conso as a continuation of the diet - still sticking to rules which helps me immensely - I think not having the gala meal until you feel more in control of actual conso is a good plan or use them when you need them for a night out which may be more occasional than once a week... I don't know - all I know is it is great you are back and you know you will lose that gain in no time...... Good to see you.

Hi jezz please don't say your a failure you are an inspiration everyone has set backs :( we are only human, I hope I can get as far as you have on Dylan :) hope you don't mind if I ask questions as I move on? X

thanks everyone. Managed the first week with no problems and i always think thats the hardest. Ive decided to change from 1 pp/1pv to PV sat sun PP mon tues, PP thurs fri and see how we go. This means 1 more PP day a week (and i hate PP days) but it is easier on a weekend having PV days. I will change it around if we go out.

Ask away jan i'll help as much as i can :)

Sounds like a plan x : -)

interested to see how you get on i hate having pp days at the weekend

Back