Back!!! fell off wagon

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lilscottishlady, 7 November 2007 Social URL.

1. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well folks!! I am back to stay this time,,, start my refreshers course on the 23 of November, left lighterlife due to a split with my fiance of 4 years so went to food for my comfort worst mistake of my life i lost 44.5lbs in 7 weeks but now i am back to square one!!! but now I am determined I have nothing in my way! so LIGHTERLIFE here I come (again) and to sound really weird i am actually looking forward to the toilet stops every two seconds and foodpacks!! something must have gone wrong somewhere haha!!

Well will up date after first weigh on on the 23rd!! wooo!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Conn76

Conn76 Full Member

Hi there,

welcome back to the fold. And good luck!

xxx

4. lilscottishlady

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Conn76!!! best thing I have ever done! and it has taken me alot to phone up my old Counsellor and say take me back please but was pleasantly surprised when she recognised my voice when i called and was asking how i was etc!!! so that spurred me on even more!!! the fat battle starts again but I am sooo positive about things now

5. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    hi Jodie sorry too hear about your split. I think going back is the right thing for you it will give you lots of confidance & make you feel good about yourself.At least you know what too expect.Good luck with your new journey.

6. lilscottishlady

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you :) I have to say I couldn't of done it with out minimins last time so u will be seeing more of me AGAIN! haha !

7. Conn76

Conn76 Full Member

It can be quite daunting to go back - not easy - so I applaud you and your determination.

At least you know the hardest step is over with!

8. New-Me

New-Me can do it this time!

hi Jodie

welcome back! I'm only a few weeks ahead of you, but it was a split which caused me to go off the rails weight wise & start to pile it back on too.

piling it on though really made me think about my dealings with food and know that the best thing for me was to come back. This site is the major way of keeping me going.

look forward to hearing about your progress - bet you just want to start now! :)

good luck

9. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    congrtaulations for re-starting LL Jodie, sorry about your personal problems, but you sound a different more positive person and wish you every success for the future.

Thats the great thing about LL, you are a member/client for life and of course, here at minis there is always the support and friendliness.

Good Luck
    sun
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.