Back!!! fell off wagon

lilscottishlady

Well folks!! I am back to stay this time,,, start my refreshers course on the 23 of November, left lighterlife due to a split with my fiance of 4 years so went to food for my comfort worst mistake of my life i lost 44.5lbs in 7 weeks but now i am back to square one!!! but now I am determined I have nothing in my way! so LIGHTERLIFE here I come (again) and to sound really weird i am actually looking forward to the toilet stops every two seconds and foodpacks!! something must have gone wrong somewhere haha!!

Well will up date after first weigh on on the 23rd!! wooo!

Thanks Conn76!!! best thing I have ever done! and it has taken me alot to phone up my old Counsellor and say take me back please but was pleasantly surprised when she recognised my voice when i called and was asking how i was etc!!! so that spurred me on even more!!! the fat battle starts again but I am sooo positive about things now

hi Jodie sorry too hear about your split. I think going back is the right thing for you it will give you lots of confidance & make you feel good about yourself.At least you know what too expect.Good luck with your new journey.

hi Jodie

welcome back! I'm only a few weeks ahead of you, but it was a split which caused me to go off the rails weight wise & start to pile it back on too.

piling it on though really made me think about my dealings with food and know that the best thing for me was to come back. This site is the major way of keeping me going.

look forward to hearing about your progress - bet you just want to start now! :)

good luck

congrtaulations for re-starting LL Jodie, sorry about your personal problems, but you sound a different more positive person and wish you every success for the future.

Thats the great thing about LL, you are a member/client for life and of course, here at minis there is always the support and friendliness.

Good Luck
sun
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back