Total Solution Back, for the last time ...

LovelyLisa2012

*Waves Hello*

Diet time, Diary time.

Today is Day 1 ;) weighed in this morning at 17 stone 10. My weight just seems to grow and grow as years go by, I have a 9 month old baby and I am heavier now than I was at 37 weeks pregnant when she was born!! EEK!

Since new year I have farted about on various diets, CC etc etc and after a mishap with some old scales I'm not even sure if I have lost any weight :cry: Anyway! I really need a speedy option now as I just can't take being like this anymore. I know this isn't long term and once I decided to come off it I need to re educate, but I'll worry about that at the time.

Operation get healthy is in motion!!

I plan on having 3 shakes and water during the day and saving my coke zero/buillion for night time as this is when i tend to eat rubbish.

Wish me luck ...

P.S .. I am a daily weigher. I know it's bad but It keeps me going and small gains don't effect me mentally

Last edited:
Hi Lisa :)

Awesome, welcome! Good idea with the Coke Zero & Bouillon at night time, I have done this also and it has made 7 weeks of TS cruise by. I sip still water during the day at work, I try and get through about 2-3 litres at work so that essentially hits my quota for the day and any extra at home is a great bonus.

I think the key to success is breaking old habits and getting into new ones :) best of luck, just keep at it!

Good luck Lisa and thanks for the post in my diary. We had similar start weights, similar heights and similar aged babies!! :D so will be interesting to see how you get on.

I look forward to reading your diary and your successes. :) I dont keep scales in the house otherwise I would become totally obsessed with weighing myself :eek: so just go to the local leisure centre each week to weigh in. Its what I look forward to all week, how sad is that x

Thank Aaron, you're so right about habits. I often eat when I'm not even hungry as it's a habit to eat when my partner does. Even though he finished work at 10pm and I have already had my dinner!! *sigh*

You have done so well, I like your countdown ticker to end of Exante, its like end of Exante, beginning of new you ..

Good luck Lisa and thanks for the post in my diary. We had similar start weights, similar heights and similar aged babies!! :D so will be interesting to see how you get on.

I look forward to reading your diary and your successes. :) I dont keep scales in the house otherwise I would become totally obsessed with weighing myself :eek: so just go to the local leisure centre each week to weigh in. Its what I look forward to all week, how sad is that x

lol I know that's the first thing I thought when I read your diary, I will be stalking you! :p

I wish I had the will power to throw my scales out, I actually just bought them (wish I hadn't now). Might ask OH to hide them in a week or so when weight loss will have slowed down. x

Last edited:
Hello Lisa and welcome.

I also used to eat because my husband was eating. That will be a major thing to watch out for when I'm at goal. He is eating healthier now as I don't buy him processed stuff.

I think it's a useful time to see all those habits and train oursleves to stop them. I was amazed to find out how much I ate whilst cooking. Just a bit of this and that and a taste for seasoning. Never a bit of cheese but lots of other stuff. Who knew? Well now I do....

We're around the same BMI so I look forward to being on the same journey with you over the next months. You'll do great - Good luck and enjoy the journey.
Ali

Thanks for lovely comments everyone.

I went down for a sleep as i try to nap when my daughter does... Well we must have needed it as we both slept for two hours :-0 lazy sods!

The only thing that woke me up was being bursting for the loo. Peeing all day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I may be alittle premature but can't believe I'm actually doing this!! Day 1 nearly over. 2 ltrs of water down, 1 to go. A cheeky bouilion for tonight and the last of the coke zero, need to get more tomorrow as OH has picked up the wrong stuff ...

Seriously cannot stop peeing!! and another thing, when I was napping like a baby earlier I was so bursting for a wee that It sort of incorporated into my dream and I was dreaming that I was looking for a loo. I actually sat on the loo and was about to pee .. can you imagine! OH would have come home from work to be told i peed the bed haha

Just as expected. Struggling now :-/

Stop it! Take a deep breath, and have something hot to drink. This will pass.

Then divert yourself. Clear up, paint your nails, walk into another room if you have just served someone else supper, have a bath or shower or write that long long list of reasons as to why you want to be at goal.

Take care

Ali

Remember, day one is the hardest, so be strong and stick with it.

You'll be glad you did in a couple of days time x

Managed ok, having an early night now x

Well done for managing. Give yourself a big pat on the back and have a great day tomorrow.

Ali

Day 2
Weight: 17 stone 9lb

1.5 lbs gone :) yay

Yesterday was so hard from about 7pm onwards, woke up this morning so hungry i felt a bit sick. Drank plenty of water and a coke zero and it subsided. Had my first shake now, trying to havr my next two later on in the day.

That is excellent Lisa, you're doing it right. It remains quite hard for a few days but please believe me when I say it gets a million times easier!!!

First week I was really struggling... Headaches, ZERO energy, bad moods, everything. I had early nights, and like you, just drank a load of water and soldiered through it.

And regarding the toilet, yeah! I think thats the secret to losing weight on this... Burning all those calories nipping to the toilet every 12 seconds! Lol

Have a great day :) x

I've let myself down. I ate :-(

Oh no, what was it?

Dont worry, its only a blip and everyone has them, forget about it and start afresh x

Crusty bread with butter i couldnt resist.

Im ignorin what happened and moving on

I was cc before this, then i was joining sw but my oh took ill and was in hospital so i missed first meeting.

I had exante stuff left over plus my mum gave me some shakes hense why iv started this again. Despite my blip today im ok doin this and was really looking forward to the results but now my mums rabbiting on about joining sw tomorrow with her. :-/ arghhh!!

She done all about w8 and lost just under 5 stones but once she stopped she joined ww and has gained 3 back over the last year so as u can imagine she now hates ww. Shes been doing sw on and off and now wants to throw herself into that. I might go with her for support if she pays and stay doing this LOL

Mothers!!!

Back