Back from holiday

BRUNTY

Hi
Well i am back from my walking holiday in the Peak district which was really relaxing however i di forget all about SW plan all week and ate whatever was around including lots and lots of bread....farm shop style..yum

I came back and at weigh in i put on 4lb which is kinda what i expected.

I am now as of yesterday back on track on Green and today i have had:

Plain omlette
Apples
Rice, tuna and sweetcorn

I am going out tonght for a meal and i will probably have a pudding as i do normally do that on a saturday but i have only had 1 syn today with the Uncle bens rice so i am hopeful to not go mad tonight.

I really feel determined to get below the 15st mark as i have been hovering around it for ages and now 4lb over due to this weeks massive blip

I feel so much better today and more in control again...at last

X

Glad you had a good holiday, and you sound very positive to start losing right away again, well done to you.

welcome back from your holidays, I love the peak district and it sounds like you had a nice time.

Good luck with getting back on plan and to losing the 4lb

Well done for being so motivated and getting stright back on plan... glad you had a fab holiday and I am sure that your determination you will soon be reaching your goals ...

Glad you had a nice holiday. I always find if I put weight on quickly (holiday/Christmas gain etc) I lose it really quickly too if I get straight back on track. Almost like its not real set in weight!!!

Thanks

I hope that i do loose the weight this week, so far so good on plan

I am so glad that you had a good holiday, and well done for getting back on plan.
I am sure you will lose your holiday gain in no time.
Good luck!

Back