Back From Holiday!

Lindam

Silver Member
Hi

Been catching up on a few threads here and see that a few are getting along just fine - others are taking a little break and others (who will remain nameless) are being sidetracked with Tiger bread!.

September - new term starts here! Two weeks in Devon and I have remained the same weight. We exercised quite a bit (including one 50 mile cycle ride!!), I followed SW for meals but did have a few treats in between, but no cream teas passed my lips!

As i am currently at my goal weight I have a personal target just to drop a pound or two as I seem to be stuck on this particular number on the scales -- my exercise has been focused on running for the last 6 months or so therefore i may try something different to see if that works for me.

Good luck everyone, whichever path you are currently on.......

Wow well done you for staying the same after 2 weeks away!
Your certainly stronger than me (we went to Devon and i added almost 1 1/2 stones...lol) x

Hi

Been catching up on a few threads here and see that a few are getting along just fine - others are taking a little break and others (who will remain nameless) are being sidetracked with Tiger bread!.

September - new term starts here! Two weeks in Devon and I have remained the same weight. We exercised quite a bit (including one 50 mile cycle ride!!), I followed SW for meals but did have a few treats in between, but no cream teas passed my lips!

As i am currently at my goal weight I have a personal target just to drop a pound or two as I seem to be stuck on this particular number on the scales -- my exercise has been focused on running for the last 6 months or so therefore i may try something different to see if that works for me.

Good luck everyone, whichever path you are currently on.......

well done on maintaining, did you enjoy your holiday?

Well done, I went to Kos and gained 6 pound in a week! Hope a good time was had by all xxx

Good time? Yes I suppose it was great to be away - but because the weather was so bad we came home early! We managed to get a few cycle rides in, i ran a few times, we went to the pub, a local fete and duckrace (!), visited tintagel and exeter. that was about it really!

A duck race ey! x

I dont doubt it!! xxx

Back