Back from Hols

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi Gang

Just wanted to post quickly to say am back from hols, wasn't arrested by the Maltese for my 21 Tetras and stuck to AAM (Cottage Cheese) all week so dead chuffed with myself. Am absolutely shattered so will catch up with everyone's news over the next few days but hope everyone is well.

Georgie
xx

Hi Gang

Just wanted to post quickly to say am back from hols, wasn't arrested by the Maltese for my 21 Tetras and stuck to AAM (Cottage Cheese) all week so dead chuffed with myself. Am absolutely shattered so will catch up with everyone's news over the next few days but hope everyone is well.

Georgie
xx

Hiya welcome back you get your rest and tell us all about your holls later.:D

Welcome Back Georgie:grouphugg:

Well done on sticking with your diet:happy096:

I hope you had a wonderful time.

We missed you about the place:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

thats amazing that you stick to cd while on hols, where did you go?

i go on holiday the week before christmas and not really sure what i am gonna do. have my first WI tomorrow and i think i have done well. dont really wanna do SS while i am away as i have paid for all inclusive so dont wanna waste what i have paid for. does anyone have any advice?

Thanks everyone, it's good to be back and get my fix of minis!

Off to bed as cream crackered.

Lozzers - well done on getting to your first WI and good luck, I am sure you'll be thrilled. How about moving up to one of the other plans 790 or 1000 whilst you are on your all inclusive?

Gx

Hi Ya girl
Glad you stuck with it , thats so hard todo on holiday , but i know this is the second holiday for you and both times you've done so well , and you know you are going to see the back of this weight problem very very soon !!! good for you !! Catch up later girl

check you out!!! AAMW for the hols is some achievement!!! Just goes to show that a little willpower and determination goes a long long way! you are a great role model for the rest of us :D

p.s. hope you had a great time too!!
x

Wow!!

Well done for not giving into temptation!!!! I hope you had a lovely time and look forward to hearing all about it later!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hi Georgie, hope you had a fab hol and well done for sticking to the diet while away!

Hey Georgie, Welcome back! Hope you had a super holiday, Huge congrat for sticking to it while away x

Back