Back from weekend away 6lbs gain....

Charlie Woo Woo

Silver Member
Im fairly happy with this as I went to Alton Towers for the weekend and we ate in Tay Barns... all you can eat buffet with load of differant foods!
I stayed away from breads but did eat a small pudding. I didnt eat badly in the park either even tho my family did have burger king but I out my foot down and said I dont eat like that now..... but I did have a milky coffee and tea with sugar as there was no sweetner available.
I ordered some slim and save samples and am back on it today so hope to shift that 6lbs this week. Considering I had stuck to the diet for 5 weeks and lost 2 and half stone im thinking a 6lb gain is reasonable. Im glad I didnt go mad tho because it could have been so much worse if id lost control.
Just goes to show that you can make sensible choices and im not advocating straying from the diet but I felt strong enough to go away for 4 days 2 days of which were at Alton Towers and not do too badly.
Hope everyone is well as not been on here for days!!

Charlie Woo Woo said:
Im fairly happy with this as I went to Alton Towers for the weekend and we ate in Tay Barns... all you can eat buffet with load of differant foods!
I stayed away from breads but did eat a small pudding. I didnt eat badly in the park either even tho my family did have burger king but I out my foot down and said I dont eat like that now..... but I did have a milky coffee and tea with sugar as there was no sweetner available.
I ordered some slim and save samples and am back on it today so hope to shift that 6lbs this week. Considering I had stuck to the diet for 5 weeks and lost 2 and half stone im thinking a 6lb gain is reasonable. Im glad I didnt go mad tho because it could have been so much worse if id lost control.
Just goes to show that you can make sensible choices and im not advocating straying from the diet but I felt strong enough to go away for 4 days 2 days of which were at Alton Towers and not do too badly.
Hope everyone is well as not been on here for days!!

Well done u x

did u come off the diet for the full 4 days or just 2? im having 2/3 days off this wknd + thinking off switching to S&S from mon same as u! just wondering how much i'll put on? well done for resisting burger king thats fab!!! its showed how your mind set has changed as i bet most people would binge knowing there going back to ketosis! I hope i can be as strong as u the wknd as i dont want to do 2 much damage! I bet that 6lb was water weight from coming out of ketosis + it'l def be gone in a week i bet! good luck on S&S will see u on that forum soon i think x

malibu2012 said:
did u come off the diet for the full 4 days or just 2? im having 2/3 days off this wknd + thinking off switching to S&S from mon same as u! just wondering how much i'll put on? well done for resisting burger king thats fab!!! its showed how your mind set has changed as i bet most people would binge knowing there going back to ketosis! I hope i can be as strong as u the wknd as i dont want to do 2 much damage! I bet that 6lb was water weight from coming out of ketosis + it'l def be gone in a week i bet! good luck on S&S will see u on that forum soon i think x

Hi.... I came off the diet for the full 4 days. I didnt drink near enough water but that was deliberate as didnt want to be rushing to the toilet all the time. I had meats and salads and beans at the buffett and drank diet coke... no coke zero available.
Just made the best with what I had available and didnt make excuses for having things I know I shouldnt. I had my small pudding on last day but stuck to the fruit salad the other 3 days.
Hope your weekend goes well... where are you going? x

wow thats really fab hun!! u must feel sooo proud of yourself + feel in control! especially for getting right back on track!
on fri i am going to my cousins wedding (so new id be having a planned break before even starting) im planning on having the wedding meal in the day + then staying well clear of the buffet on the night.
Then Sat im going out with all my family for my dads bday meal, that day i shall have 2 CD products for brek + lunch then make a sensible choice for dinner.
Sunday i have family visiting + were either going out for roast dinner or my mums cooking. I shall have to see what my will power is like that day as to start then or mon... as sun is my hardest day of the week by far + end up hiding in my room away from the lovely smells of roast dinner lol
hope if im sensible i wont put any more than 6lb on also + can get that off in a week! will keep u informed + let me no how u get on S&S x

Well done for not losing control. The 6lbs will go soon - you've probably only retained water and glycogen not fat. Let us know how it goes. I am having a long weekend off in June and am a bit anxious about it already.

Well I revkon after the wedding breakfast you wont even fancy the buffet... you'll be so stuffed from it lol.
I hope you can stay focused but this diet doesnt have to run your life... you must work around it and it'll be a good test for you.
As for slim and save.. had a datk chic truffa bar which was lovely.. slightly crunchy. I had a cd banana tetra but had a macaroni cheese slim and save packet with 200g veg.. mixture of mushrooms, leeks, white cabbage and broccoli with 100g of cooked turkey and i really enjoyed it. I put too much water in the mac cheese so had to drain it lol but it was tasty. Now having a tea and milk from my allowance and then settling down for the night.
Have a lovely weekend and fun at the wedding and look forward to seeing how you get on :) x

Back