back in group :-)

Migraine slightly better today.Been 100% on plan today and very focused. Unfortunately the reason for this is I haven't worn jeans for ages because I sit down alot they are uncomfortable and I tried a pair of old ones on today (that used to be too big and I wore a belt) and they were very tight :'( im hoping to be able to wear them on holiday so need to stay focused!!! Hope you are having a good day :)

Migraine slightly better today.Been 100% on plan today and very focused. Unfortunately the reason for this is I haven't worn jeans for ages because I sit down alot they are uncomfortable and I tried a pair of old ones on today (that used to be too big and I wore a belt) and they were very tight :'( im hoping to be able to wear them on holiday so need to stay focused!!! Hope you are having a good day :)

Glad you're feeling better. Jeans are a pain but I always wear leggings and the problem is its way too easy to put on weight coz they never get too tight! Haha. I've had a really good day today, didn't eat much in the day, had a 45 minute walk on my treadmill. Then had a lovely tea, haddock, chips, green beans and the syn free curry sauce, it was so nice!

I'm sure you'll get those jeans comfortable in time for your trip! Hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Im trying a red day today, ive never done one before but fancied the extra healthy extras.ive done green days before and find them easy because its just a case of remembering not to eat meat lol.so I have made a sw quiche and im having a roast with no potatoes just loads of sf veg.Bed early tonight as I have my first school run after 6 wks break :-(.hope you have a good day :)

Im trying a red day today, ive never done one before but fancied the extra healthy extras.ive done green days before and find them easy because its just a case of remembering not to eat meat lol.so I have made a sw quiche and im having a roast with no potatoes just loads of sf veg.Bed early tonight as I have my first school run after 6 wks break :-(.hope you have a good day :)

I've not tried red or green yet, but I keep meaning to. Need to plan a bit more for that I think. Green does seem a bit easier, but I love my meat!

Had a good day so far, up at 8, half hour on the treadmill, showered and went into town for a bit. Came home, had some apple and grapes. Cleaned the kitchen, bathroom, changed bed sheets (plenty of body magic). OH making roast beef, roast potatoes, carrots, onions, gravy. So hungry now, but its almost ready. I could do with a nap to be honest, haha.

Hope you get a good nights sleep!

I've not tried red or green yet, but I keep meaning to. Need to plan a bit more for that I think. Green does seem a bit easier, but I love my meat!

Had a good day so far, up at 8, half hour on the treadmill, showered and went into town for a bit. Came home, had some apple and grapes. Cleaned the kitchen, bathroom, changed bed sheets (plenty of body magic). OH making roast beef, roast potatoes, carrots, onions, gravy. So hungry now, but its almost ready. I could do with a nap to be honest, haha.

Hope you get a good nights sleep!

Well done on all that body magic :) my red day went really well and I found myself less hungry too.im not going to do it everyday but thought I'd swap around from EE to red to green just to keep shaking my body up.i have an underactive thyroid and although I have meds its still very sluggish.well, piling down the black coffee to get me through the school run after 1hr and 30mins sleep :/ hope you have a good day :)

Well done on all that body magic :) my red day went really well and I found myself less hungry too.im not going to do it everyday but thought I'd swap around from EE to red to green just to keep shaking my body up.i have an underactive thyroid and although I have meds its still very sluggish.well, piling down the black coffee to get me through the school run after 1hr and 30mins sleep :/ hope you have a good day :)

Ooh, that's not enough sleep at all, you must be wrecked. Hope you get a better sleep tonight. I had a chocolate croissant for breakfast coz I was at the doctors and didn't eat before, so I was starving, I needed something nice. Healthy lunch though, hoping I've not done too much damage for WI tonight! So typical of me, but again this is what happens when I'm not organised! I'll learn some day, haha. I need to mix things up a bit too, hope it shows on the scales for you!

Ooh, that's not enough sleep at all, you must be wrecked. Hope you get a better sleep tonight. I had a chocolate croissant for breakfast coz I was at the doctors and didn't eat before, so I was starving, I needed something nice. Healthy lunch though, hoping I've not done too much damage for WI tonight! So typical of me, but again this is what happens when I'm not organised! I'll learn some day, haha. I need to mix things up a bit too, hope it shows on the scales for you!

Good luck with weigh in hun :)

Lost 5lbs, got my 1.5 stone award. I'm shocked, at the scales I was told I'd lost 1/2lb, so thought my scales at home were broken, but 5lbs was still more than I was expecting. So chuffed!

Omg! That is amazing! Well done.5lbs is fab :)

Thanks, its actually the most I've lost in a single week, maybe being bad last week kick started something. Although I'll have to not use that as an excuse to pig out all the time, haha!

Well, how are you doing today? Did you get caught up on your sleep yet?

Well, how are you doing today? Did you get caught up on your sleep yet?

I managed to sleep for 6 hrs last night...which is really good for me :) im really into doing green days at the moment and really enjoying slimming world.i made a decision to vacuum pack away all the clothes I wore before my weight gain and I bought more clothes that fit me.ive done this because every time I see the clothes I used to wear it puts too much pressure on me to lose the weight quickly.im definitely learning to tackle the mental side of dieting lol.hope you are having a good day :)

That's a good idea, sounds like you're doing great. The mental side is such a challenge! It feels good to get to grips with that. I know in the past after a week like I had before with a few days off plan and a gain I would've definitely given up. I'm hoping I've turned a corner here, but its still early days so time will tell. We can do this! Haha. Glad you slept better too, tiredness doesn't really help with the mental strength...

Enjoy your evening!

2 hrs sleep so black coffee for the school run then hopefully back home for some sleep before school run again later :/ I popped on the scales this morning.....its looking like 2lbs down this week, I was hoping for 3 1/2lbs but we will see on Friday. Hope today is a good day for you :)

Oh dear, you definitely need more sleep. You still have a couple of days to go before you weigh, so don't worry about it, besides 2lb is still a really good loss! I've got chicken and rice for lunch leftover from last night, can't wait! Nothing in for dinner so another trip to Tesco after work... :-(

Enjoy your day!

Oh dear, you definitely need more sleep. You still have a couple of days to go before you weigh, so don't worry about it, besides 2lb is still a really good loss! I've got chicken and rice for lunch leftover from last night, can't wait! Nothing in for dinner so another trip to Tesco after work... :-(

Enjoy your day!

I planned on going back to bed but got a call to say my ex husband had died so ended up doing a 10hr round trip to north wales to fetch my eldest from uni :/ lots of coffee today but nothing more than a McDonald's grilled chicken salad :/

I planned on going back to bed but got a call to say my ex husband had died so ended up doing a 10hr round trip to north wales to fetch my eldest from uni :/ lots of coffee today but nothing more than a McDonald's grilled chicken salad :/

Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that. Must have been a terrible shock. Hope you're doing ok...

Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that. Must have been a terrible shock. Hope you're doing ok...

Its wasnt really a shock.i left him 12yrs ago because he was an alcoholic.hes been suffering for 2 yrs plus from liver disease so to be honest it came as a relief as he had never bothered with the kids.They see their step-dad as their only dad but I wanted to fetch my daughter just in case she did want to be involved with his funeral etc...im not sure we will be going away now as we spent half our spending money on petrol today :/

Its wasnt really a shock.i left him 12yrs ago because he was an alcoholic.hes been suffering for 2 yrs plus from liver disease so to be honest it came as a relief as he had never bothered with the kids.They see their step-dad as their only dad but I wanted to fetch my daughter just in case she did want to be involved with his funeral etc...im not sure we will be going away now as we spent half our spending money on petrol today :/

Oh well, I'm glad you're ok. Hope you can still get your break away, you deserve it! Look after yourself. Hope you can sleep after all the coffee.

Well...way too much coffee!! I did manage to drop off to sleep eventually but not for long :-( good news is I jumped on the scales this morning and I seem to be 3lbs down...but I might not of read it right through half open eyes lol...hope you have a lovely day :)

Back