back in group :-)

Well I managed to survive yesterday without touching biscuits, chocolate or cake :/ a massive challenge when I have an M.E crash, but even though its a typical , not so sunny bank holiday monday here in exeter, im feeling quite positive about food today so hopefully I can keep it together while the kids consume popcorn whilst we watch dvds today.Hope you enjoy your bank holiday :)

Well done resisting, it must be really tough. I'm feeling quite positive today too, had a super lazy weekend so I'm out weeding the front today, breaking my back but hopefully I'll sweat off some pounds before WI tonight! Needed a quick break there, back to it now... :-(

Enjoy your bank holiday too!

Well done resisting, it must be really tough. I'm feeling quite positive today too, had a super lazy weekend so I'm out weeding the front today, breaking my back but hopefully I'll sweat off some pounds before WI tonight! Needed a quick break there, back to it now... :-(

Enjoy your bank holiday too!

Good luck with weigh in :)

The sun is out in Exeter today and im feeling very motivated. Had a really strange breakfast today :/ curry baked beans with mushrooms, peppers and egg....was really nice though lol.i havent weighed myself since my group weigh in friday but did jump on the scales today :/ it showed a loss but not getting too excited as it could all change as totm is Saturday :-(

I lost 3lbs and got slimmer of the month. Was so pleased after last week not losing anything. But I think being off work and not eating as much as usual helped a bit so I'm sort of dreading next Monday now after a day of normal eating! Had a chippy to celebrate last night - so nice... Ooops!

I had spaghetti bolognaise for breakfast on Sunday (sort of mid-morning so I called it brunch but I was kidding myself) so yours doesn't sound weird at all.

Hope you enjoy the sunshine, it's finally come out here too after a really miserable morning.

I lost 3lbs and got slimmer of the month. Was so pleased after last week not losing anything. But I think being off work and not eating as much as usual helped a bit so I'm sort of dreading next Monday now after a day of normal eating! Had a chippy to celebrate last night - so nice... Ooops!

I had spaghetti bolognaise for breakfast on Sunday (sort of mid-morning so I called it brunch but I was kidding myself) so yours doesn't sound weird at all.

Hope you enjoy the sunshine, it's finally come out here too after a really miserable morning.

Well done hun...3lbs is fantastic. .and slimmer of the month is a great achievement :)

Oh I know, I'm thrilled! Still can't believe how much I'm losing considering how much I'm eating, it's insane. I wish I'd started SW years ago...

Oh I know, I'm thrilled! Still can't believe how much I'm losing considering how much I'm eating, it's insane. I wish I'd started SW years ago...

I tried it years ago when it was just red and green plan and just couldn't stick to it (although I did lose weight) but this new extra easy means you never feel like you're on a diet :)

Here to subscribe. Well done you are doing great! x

Well i woke up this morning feeling very motivated. I watched some slimming world shopping hauls on you tube in bed last night and I found it has given me some ideas for a bit more variety. I find I get into the habit of just eating the same things over and over.I do read food diaries on here but I think maybe because you tube is move visual it really sunk in.
I have a drive to Birmingham and back tomorrow so I will be preparing and packing lots of slimming world friendly snacks.Hope everyone has a good day :)

I'm getting a bit samey with my food too. Think I need to mix it up a bit, will have to check out YouTube, thanks for the tip. Dunno what we have for tea tonight, think mince beef but not sure what we are gonna make. My dad is coming round for tea tomorrow so the boyfriend is making his chicken and chorizo pie, it is to die for, but also totally off plan, but my boozy night out on Friday has been postponed for a fortnight so I'm just gonna treat myself tomorrow instead! Hope you have a good day tomorrow!

So ive had my trip to Birmingham to see my Dad and step-mum, had a lovely time but didn't really eat much today.i had a cereal bar and black coffee on the way.2 bananas and now im home a bowl of pasta with just hex a cheese on it :-( a bit rubbish really but too tired to eat anything else. Not sure I can make my usual group for weigh in tomorrow so may have to go to the Saturday morning one :)

So ive had my trip to Birmingham to see my Dad and step-mum, had a lovely time but didn't really eat much today.i had a cereal bar and black coffee on the way.2 bananas and now im home a bowl of pasta with just hex a cheese on it :-( a bit rubbish really but too tired to eat anything else. Not sure I can make my usual group for weigh in tomorrow so may have to go to the Saturday morning one :)

Sounds good, great that you stayed on plan but I think I would be starving only eating that. I had a crazy busy day in work, then home to clean the house for my dad coming. Horrendously off plan dinner but it tasted amazing, so totally worth it!!! But I'm wide awake now and I'm up for work in 6 hours. I think the chocolate cake has done it!

I feel like I'm pregnant now, will definitely have a gain next week, but it was worth it! ;-)

Hope tomorrow is good (for both of us)

Sounds good, great that you stayed on plan but I think I would be starving only eating that. I had a crazy busy day in work, then home to clean the house for my dad coming. Horrendously off plan dinner but it tasted amazing, so totally worth it!!! But I'm wide awake now and I'm up for work in 6 hours. I think the chocolate cake has done it!

I feel like I'm pregnant now, will definitely have a gain next week, but it was worth it! ;-)

Hope tomorrow is good (for both of us)

Chocolate cake... Mmmmmmm sounds lush :)

So im not weighing in today because of my car going to the garage so I will update on that tomorrow morning. Surprisingly I didnt go to bed hungry or even feel hungry this morning, even though im pretty sure I should be lol.

Ooh, hope your wee car is ok. I'm pretty hungry this morning but trying to be good coz there was a bit of chicken pie left over so I have that in for my lunch today - will probably go over my syns again - oh well! Hope you have a good day, try to eat something anyway, because you can! :)

Sorry I havent been on here for last couple of days but the trip to Birmingham took its toll and ive not been well.Food wise ive been a little off plan :/ I didnt manage to weigh on Saturday morning so will have to see on Friday if much damage has been done.Today I tried to go out but that didn't end too well and so im on the sofa in my pjs but food wise ive kicked my butt and im back on plan.Hope everyone else is doing well x

Sorry I havent been on here for last couple of days but the trip to Birmingham took its toll and ive not been well.Food wise ive been a little off plan :/ I didnt manage to weigh on Saturday morning so will have to see on Friday if much damage has been done.Today I tried to go out but that didn't end too well and so im on the sofa in my pjs but food wise ive kicked my butt and im back on plan.Hope everyone else is doing well x

Sorry to hear you've not been well hun. I've had a few days off plan this week too, trying so hard to be good today but I'm afraid the damage has been done. I enjoyed it at the time though, and I'm prepared for a gain. I really need to be more organised though, and I keep forgetting to write down what I'm eating which I had been doing religiously since I started. Its amazing how quick you forget what you've eaten!

Hope you feel better soon, and well done for getting back on track!

Back