back in group :-)

Sorry to hear you've not been well hun. I've had a few days off plan this week too, trying so hard to be good today but I'm afraid the damage has been done. I enjoyed it at the time though, and I'm prepared for a gain. I really need to be more organised though, and I keep forgetting to write down what I'm eating which I had been doing religiously since I started. Its amazing how quick you forget what you've eaten!

Hope you feel better soon, and well done for getting back on track!

Thank you :)

Still feeling rubbish and I dont know about anyone else, but feeling rubbish makes me crave rubbish food :-( .The only thing stopping me from reaching for a massive bowl of coco pops this morning is the fact that I know they give me heartburn lol.Last night before I went to bed I made a ham salad and put it in my travel salad bowl, I thought it would be good to have something prepared to stop my fingers wondering into the crumpets or crisps.Im having my favourite for dinner tonight....tin of curry baked beans with mushrooms, peppers and onion over boiled rice.Have a good day everyone :)

I crave rubbish food anyway but yeah it's a lot worse when I'm not well. I have a feeling I'm goin to have a massive gain this week, if it's less than 4lbs on I will be pleasantly surprised. Still having a chippy tonight after weigh in, but then I'm gonna have to stay on plan the rest of the week. And try to do more exercise. You're definitely better prepared than me, keep it up and you'll do great!

I crave rubbish food anyway but yeah it's a lot worse when I'm not well. I have a feeling I'm goin to have a massive gain this week, if it's less than 4lbs on I will be pleasantly surprised. Still having a chippy tonight after weigh in, but then I'm gonna have to stay on plan the rest of the week. And try to do more exercise. You're definitely better prepared than me, keep it up and you'll do great!

I hope weigh in is not too bad hun.Atleast you are ready for what you might see on the scales, I always think that's half the battle with weight loss if you can be honest with yourself.I have an absolute addiction to chips (fried of course :/) so I hope you enjoy your chippy dinner tonight :)

Oh, if it's more than 4lbs I'll probably be a blubbering wreck on the floor, but hey ho, what can you do? Bit late now to change it...

Oh, if it's more than 4lbs I'll probably be a blubbering wreck on the floor, but hey ho, what can you do? Bit late now to change it...

Exactly, its done and hopefully you enjoyed it.No one is going to beat you with a massive stick because its life.Good luck hun :)

Thank you, and yes, I did enjoy it! :)

Well, 1.5lbs on - I'm delighted! Back on it 100% today and I am relieved coz I was starting to feel a bit dodgy with all the fatty foods I've had recently.

How are you feeling today? Hope you're a bit better!

Well, 1.5lbs on - I'm delighted! Back on it 100% today and I am relieved coz I was starting to feel a bit dodgy with all the fatty foods I've had recently.

How are you feeling today? Hope you're a bit better!

Yay! So pleased for you, you can lose that easy this week :) im feeling a bit better today but unfortunately last night I synned :-( I had a huge slice of lemon cake and a hot chocolate...Im right back at it today but it only takes a small amount of naughtiness for me to gain :O

Yay! So pleased for you, you can lose that easy this week :) im feeling a bit better today but unfortunately last night I synned :-( I had a huge slice of lemon cake and a hot chocolate...Im right back at it today but it only takes a small amount of naughtiness for me to gain :O

My scales showed a 1/2lb loss this morning so hoping you're right. Mind you that's after a chippy last night so it'll probably be back on tomorrow. I had quite a few bad days lately but feeling good about today, got my determination back! I'm sure your little slip won't do much damage, as long as you enjoyed it...

My scales showed a 1/2lb loss this morning so hoping you're right. Mind you that's after a chippy last night so it'll probably be back on tomorrow. I had quite a few bad days lately but feeling good about today, got my determination back! I'm sure your little slip won't do much damage, as long as you enjoyed it...

I really enjoyed it until around 1am when I woke with acid :-( that will teach me lol

Morning, taking me a while to feel human today but food wise 'totally on it'.Had a text from my sw consultant last night.Shes so lovely, she was checking how I was because I didnt make it to weigh in.She has a friend who suffers with M.E so is extremely understanding when im not too good.Im not too scared about weigh in (after the cake & hot chocolate) because ive actually learnt to take it and move on......its only taken me 20 years lol...hope you have a good day :)

Hiya, glad your food is going well. Your consultant sounds lovely, you're lucky! I'm having a good day foodwise too, so far anyway. Gonna leave work early coz I've got to do some Tesco shopping, the cupboards are empty! Hope you feel better soon, it must be awful...

Hiya, how are you feeling today? I'm going well food wise, had a huge portion of leftover spag bol for my lunch though, and now I just want to sleep...

Hiya, how are you feeling today? I'm going well food wise, had a huge portion of leftover spag bol for my lunch though, and now I just want to sleep...

Hi hun, I was a bit silly today.i took the kids to Dawlish for chips and ice cream and totally forgot to prepare sonething for myself so I ended up not eating at all.By the time I got home I was exhausted and weak and then ended up stuffing my face and falling asleep! You'd think after 2 years I would of got the hang of this m.e, so now im dreading weigh in tomorrow :-(..well done for being good :)

Hi hun, I was a bit silly today.i took the kids to Dawlish for chips and ice cream and totally forgot to prepare sonething for myself so I ended up not eating at all.By the time I got home I was exhausted and weak and then ended up stuffing my face and falling asleep! You'd think after 2 years I would of got the hang of this m.e, so now im dreading weigh in tomorrow :-(..well done for being good :)

Oh, its so tricky that, but I would've stuffed my face too, without waiting to get home! Don't worry about tomorrow, you might be ok, but at least you know what happened and you can try not to let it happen again. Imagine how awful it would be to be on plan 100% and still gain. I'm dreading that! Just don't do what I did last week and let one blow out turn into 3 or 4 days of eating crap. I'm sure you'll be fine though. Will keep my fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow!

Well I weighed in this morning and ive sts, which to be honest im happy with.I didnt stay to group as I went to bed with a migraine last night and its still hanging around on the right side of my head :-( .Now this week I really need to focus because I need to lose half a stone in the next 2wks as we've just booked to take the kids to butlins on 19th sept and if I dont lose a bit more weight I'll have nothing to wear! Lol....hope you're having a good day :)

Well I weighed in this morning and ive sts, which to be honest im happy with.I didnt stay to group as I went to bed with a migraine last night and its still hanging around on the right side of my head :-( .Now this week I really need to focus because I need to lose half a stone in the next 2wks as we've just booked to take the kids to butlins on 19th sept and if I dont lose a bit more weight I'll have nothing to wear! Lol....hope you're having a good day :)

Ah, that's not too bad. I bet you'll have a big loss next week! I felt rough as anything this morning but my boss let me work from home so it wasn't too bad. Got a nice fillet steak with chips and green beans for my tea, can't wait! Also, I was another lb down this morning, so I have lost the 1.5 I gained last week and an extra 1 to boot. Still 3 days to go to official WI too, so hoping for a bit more!

Migraines are horrible, hope you feel better soon! Glad you've booked a trip, it should help keep you on track, nice to have an added incentive sometimes...

Ah, that's not too bad. I bet you'll have a big loss next week! I felt rough as anything this morning but my boss let me work from home so it wasn't too bad. Got a nice fillet steak with chips and green beans for my tea, can't wait! Also, I was another lb down this morning, so I have lost the 1.5 I gained last week and an extra 1 to boot. Still 3 days to go to official WI too, so hoping for a bit more!

Migraines are horrible, hope you feel better soon! Glad you've booked a trip, it should help keep you on track, nice to have an added incentive sometimes...

Well done with the weight loss, I bet you are looking forward to weigh in! I had steak & chips tonight too :) bloody migraine is just not shifting so painkillers and bed for me.hope you feel better soon :)

Well done with the weight loss, I bet you are looking forward to weigh in! I had steak & chips tonight too :) bloody migraine is just not shifting so painkillers and bed for me.hope you feel better soon :)

I'm getting tired now, had a load of chips with my steak, I am stuffed! Yes, looking forward to it, as long as I don't go mad this weekend...

Hopefully a good nights sleep will sort you out!

Back