back in group :-)

Ooh, that's a good result! I'm off work this afternoon, going for a haircut (long overdue) for a night out tomorrow! So I'm gonna have 2 days off plan, Friday for drinking and Saturday for my hangover. Hoping the haircut will lose me a lb or 2 - maybe I won't do too much damage. Unlikely though...

Hope you get caught up on your sleep tonight! Have a good day.

Off to bed...yes I know its only 6.55pm but I cant stay awake any longer :-( weigh in tomorrow morning :/

Best of luck with weigh in! I weighed before and after my haircut, exactly the same weight, gutted...

My hair is really thick too, so I really thought it would work. Ah well, what can you do. I'm going to enjoy my 2 days off, then back on it on Sunday. I'll have a gain, but I'll lose it the following week. No big deal. I love how calm I am about it all! Haha.

Did you sleep ok last night?

My hair is really thick too, so I really thought it would work. Ah well, what can you do. I'm going to enjoy my 2 days off, then back on it on Sunday. I'll have a gain, but I'll lose it the following week. No big deal. I love how calm I am about it all! Haha.

Did you sleep ok last night?

I had a whole 7hrs sleep!!! It was lovely :) and ive just managed to get a weekend break for next friday at butlins for £112.00 so all I need now is a 3lbs loss and I will be extremely happy.i think its great that you can be laid back about this plan because if you know why you gain, and enjoy it , then losing it again is easier.havd a good day :)

That's fantastic. How much have you lost so far? After the week you've had you should definitely celebrate that result!

That's fantastic. How much have you lost so far? After the week you've had you should definitely celebrate that result!

I lost 8st with weight watchers then became ill, gained 3 stone and ive lost 9lbs in 6wks.its not bad considering I have thyroid disease but I guess we all want big losses lol.i am happy with it and hope to do the same again this week because im sure there will be a gain at butlins :)

Oh wow, 8 stone with WW. I did it before too but couldn't stick to it long term, you did really well! Much prefer SW even if it does take a bit longer, it'll much a much more pleasant journey. :)

Oh wow, 8 stone with WW. I did it before too but couldn't stick to it long term, you did really well! Much prefer SW even if it does take a bit longer, it'll much a much more pleasant journey. :)

I decided to join sw because on ww I did loads of exercise to lose the weight and having m.e means I dont exercise anymore but on sw people lost weight even if they had mobility problems so I thought it was the best idea :)

I decided to join sw because on ww I did loads of exercise to lose the weight and having m.e means I dont exercise anymore but on sw people lost weight even if they had mobility problems so I thought it was the best idea :)

Yeah, I'm pretty hit and miss with exercise myself, but its just laziness with me. Walking is pretty much all I do. It is great having a treadmill, but there have been times where it hasn't been used for months at a time. I'm really hoping that the more weight I lose the more I'll get into exercise.

Well I had quite a lot to drink last night, really hungry this morning, but I'm gonna try my best to not have a gain on Monday, so the planned chippy tea is now gonna be either spag bol or steak and chips. Still having an off-plan day but just not as off-plan as it was going to be!

Hope you have a good day.

Yeah, I'm pretty hit and miss with exercise myself, but its just laziness with me. Walking is pretty much all I do. It is great having a treadmill, but there have been times where it hasn't been used for months at a time. I'm really hoping that the more weight I lose the more I'll get into exercise.

Well I had quite a lot to drink last night, really hungry this morning, but I'm gonna try my best to not have a gain on Monday, so the planned chippy tea is now gonna be either spag bol or steak and chips. Still having an off-plan day but just not as off-plan as it was going to be!

Hope you have a good day.

I used to love walking.I used to walk 48 miles a week, and then with being on my feet for 9 hr shifts, I pretty much never sat still.But im not in my wheelchair anymore and im back driving so hopefully one day I will be back to my walking, but until then I will stick with sw.hope you enjoy being off plan...I will at butlins next weekend lol :)

I used to love walking.I used to walk 48 miles a week, and then with being on my feet for 9 hr shifts, I pretty much never sat still.But im not in my wheelchair anymore and im back driving so hopefully one day I will be back to my walking, but until then I will stick with sw.hope you enjoy being off plan...I will at butlins next weekend lol :)

Wow, that's a lot of walking. I'm sure you can't wait for next weekend, you'll have a great time no doubt! I'm gonna have a little nap now, always wake up too early after drinking, time for a catch-up.

Morning,I know I shouldn't but I jumped on the scales this morning and it shows im a pound down.im hoping for 3 this week before my holiday but now it seems an old friend of mine (havent seen for 12 yrs only chat on facebook) is coming to Exeter on a stag night and ive been invited along so we can have a catch up.so I need to stick to plan as much as possible whilst away or else I'll have nothing to wear lol.hope you have a good day :)

Morning,I know I shouldn't but I jumped on the scales this morning and it shows im a pound down.im hoping for 3 this week before my holiday but now it seems an old friend of mine (havent seen for 12 yrs only chat on facebook) is coming to Exeter on a stag night and ive been invited along so we can have a catch up.so I need to stick to plan as much as possible whilst away or else I'll have nothing to wear lol.hope you have a good day :)

Oh that sounds like fun, hope you can stick to plan but try not to stress too much, Ive had 3 days off plan this past week and only put on 1lb apparently. Trying to get that off by being really good today, going to try some super speed foods, baked beans now for a snack, some melon for a starter before my dinner and peas with my roast. Not sure I can pull it back by tomorrow but I'm going to try! Just had an hour on the treadmill too. So far so good! Haha. Still, if I have a small gain it was worth it, so not going to complain too much.

Hope you have a good day!

Well I have lunch with my daughter today so guess it will be jacket potato & beans lol.I have a friend coming for coffee this morning, she a lovely person but have to watch what you tell her otherwise the whole world will know what you are doing lol...slimming world is still a secret, only my 2 daughters know.Another green day for me today, I seem to be having alot of them but probably because im really not a huge meat eater.hope you have a good day :)

That sounds nice. Good for you keeping it a secret too, I'm one of those people that will tell anyone who will listen, to the point of boring them to death most likely! So I weigh the same as I did last Monday morning on my scales, but I'm still expecting a gain because I've got the leftovers from my roast dinner in with me for lunch today, and I'm thinking all the potatoes will have an effect on the scales tonight, but oh well. I know I haven't really gained after my bad weekend, so I'm happy with that. Hope you enjoy your lunch and your coffee!

That sounds nice. Good for you keeping it a secret too, I'm one of those people that will tell anyone who will listen, to the point of boring them to death most likely! So I weigh the same as I did last Monday morning on my scales, but I'm still expecting a gain because I've got the leftovers from my roast dinner in with me for lunch today, and I'm thinking all the potatoes will have an effect on the scales tonight, but oh well. I know I haven't really gained after my bad weekend, so I'm happy with that. Hope you enjoy your lunch and your coffee!

Well done with sts, even if it is a gain by tonight it wont be a huge one.
My friend text last minute to say she was called into work so we will reschedule for another day.i was thinking today about restricting myself at butlins and the fact it will only lead to me completely blowing it and losing control so ive decided to eat 3 slimming world meals a day and to allow myself what ever treats I want and hopefully I wont do too much damage lol.

I think that is a brilliant idea, you'll have a much better time if you just have a few flexible syn days! That's what they are made for, holidays and special occasions. As long as you're not having special occasions every other day anyway. Lol. I'm going to try and have a few good weeks now, my birthday is next month so if I can stick to just having a treat after weigh in and being good the rest of the time I'll be doing well. Then I'm gonna have a few days off plan to celebrate! :)

Back