back in group :-)

Ooh, good luck - hope you can get it soon! TOTM is the worst, well done for staying strong!

Well...had a rubbish evening yesterday :/ just felt so exhausted and stressed that I ended up eating cake and chocolate..oh and crisps :O but unlike other times when its happened I didnt think 'sod it I might as well give up' I stopped eating when I realised what I was doing, drank alot of water and got straight back on it thus morning, so fingers crossed theres not too much damage done...hope your day is going well :)

I'm sure you'll be fine. Everyone does it! At least you stopped and didn't go off the rails...

I've been better than I was over Christmas but still going over my syns every day. I think it will take me a while to get back into it 100% but at least I'm counting my syns which I had stopped doing over xmas.

I was off yesterday to try and break up the week, back to work today though and I'm tired! Got my packed lunch in though, so no reason to be bad today...

Hope you have a good day!

Well it seems that what I thought was going to be a 5lbs loss has turned out to be a 2lbs loss :-( but a loss is a loss so can't be too annoyed at that...I am really struggling though...because at the moment im pretty much immobile im relying on others to help with food and its just not working because im reaching for bad stuff because no one wants to eat sw because if they are cooking they want what they want :/ ........I can only see what next week brings with hopefully a whole lit of new blood pumped into me lol...have a great werkend :)

Don't be too hard on yourself, there's only so much you can control. A 2lb loss is still a great result and you can get back into it 100% once you feel better. I had a chippy last night, so I can't really talk, all because I forgot to defrost the chicken...

Hope the new blood helps you feel better!

Well did my best over the weekend but still felt like i struggled with it.going to keep with it though because its alot to do with tiredness. Hope you had a good weekend :)

I had an ok weekend. My car is playing up big time - flat battery xmas eve so got a new battery - went flat again new years eve - got a new alternator - then it went flat again at the weekend. So I'm out nearly 400 quid and my car is still not working. Not what you need just after Christmas...

Apart from that, I lost 1.5lbs in the last week, even though I've not been eating great. Although I have been slightly better than I was over Christmas so it must be that.

Hope you have a better week this week! When are you getting the blood? Hope it gives you a boost...

Hi had another blood test today so hopefully I'll hear by the end if the week when I'll get my new blood lol.Yesterday and today have been the only days since November that I feel really on plan 100%.I think its because I saw on Facebook a picture of someone I knew who had aways been a size 6/8 and has been ill (similar illness to me) and is now a size 30/32 and bedridden.....it was a massive shock...and I cried. ..but it also made me realise that I wont let the same hapoen to me...a real light bulb moment :O .....hope all is well with you :)

Wow, yeah - that's bound to be a shock to the system, but well done for sticking to plan! I forgot my lunch again today so haven't been too good, but I'm off tomorrow so gonna try and fit in some exercise for damage control!

Hope you keep on track now, and when you get your blood hopefully that will make things easier...

Another good food day today.I cooked a whole chicken in the slow cooker, id never done it before but saw it on Facebook. It tasted so good, it was really easy too I just screwed up some foil into balls and put them in the bottom and placed the chicken on top of them (so it wouldnt sit in fat) and cooked it from 8am until 3pm.much tastier than roasting. ....and less messy :)

Sounds delicious. I had another slip yesterday - had garlic bread with my tea. Oops! Back in work today though, remembered my breakfast and lunch so no syns until I get home! Much easier when I'm in work and have a packed lunch.

Not eaten yet and I'm starving, got some ryvita with roas beef, cucumber and tomato for brekkie, gonna dig in now! Hope you have another good day today...

Well..it looks like 5.5lbs this week :) very happy with that.
Im trying fanta chicken tomorrow night :/ hope its as good as it looks on you tube lol...its actually been quick easy this week, I think ive cracked my chocolate addiction. I bought funsize cadbury bars and they are between 3 and 4 syns so I can mix and match them.
Have a great weekend :)

Well..it looks like 5.5lbs this week :) very happy with that.
Im trying fanta chicken tomorrow night :/ hope its as good as it looks on you tube lol...its actually been quick easy this week, I think ive cracked my chocolate addiction. I bought funsize cadbury bars and they are between 3 and 4 syns so I can mix and match them.
Have a great weekend :)

Wow, that is fantastic! Sounds like you're back on track, congratulations.

Wish I could say the same. TOTM arrived yesterday so craving chocolate and crap. Ah well, hopefully next week I can be better.

Really struggled not to binge this weekend because my daughter and her boyfriend stayed (back from uni) and there was cheesecake, chocolate and cake everywhere :-( but I managed to resist :)........im off into town with a friend today for lunch and a girlie shop (which means I actually have to wear clothes today instead of pjs lol....hope you have a good day :)

Good morning! Well done on resisting temptation. I've not got my head in the game at all. 1.5lbs on this week, oops...

Hope you have a fab day, sounds like fun! Although I'd rather be at home right now in my pj's but then again, anything is better than being in work.

Well yesterday was a rubbish day...after a lively day shopping and having lunch Monday, I completely crashed yesterday. ..ive had a letter from the hospital, my iron levels are coming up with meds and duet so they think that im going through a major crash in my m.e so they've referred me to the m.e clinic, so unfortunately it wont be a quick fix now its not just my blood count...so im back in plan today even though im on the sofa under a duvet...lets hope I can live off mugshots and fruit for the next few days lol...hope you are having a good day :)

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. You are doing great if you are sticking to plan though! Hope you feel a bit better soon...

I'm not doing too well with the diet this week, gonna try to get back on track tomorrow but the last couple of days I've been as bad as I was over Christmas so even getting partly back on track would do!

Well it my birthday today so think the plan may go out of the window! Lol....struggled yesterday and im sure I'll ind today difficult too so it may well be that I dont weigh tomorrow and kick myself up the bum and get back to it Saturday morning....hope you manage to focus more than me lol :)

Oh Happy Birthday! I'd say you did so well last week you can afford to have a day off to celebrate, it just has to be done on your birthday...

Hope you have a fab day, eat plenty and hope you get some nice pressies!
:birthday:

(I'm doing rubbish still, I'm thinking maybe on Monday I'll start again)

Oh Happy Birthday! I'd say you did so well last week you can afford to have a day off to celebrate, it just has to be done on your birthday...

Hope you have a fab day, eat plenty and hope you get some nice pressies!
:birthday:

(I'm doing rubbish still, I'm thinking maybe on Monday I'll start again)

Thank you...I totally agree that Monday is a good day to restart lol :)

Back