back in group :-)

Yeah, I might try to be a bit better over the weekend, and try to get some walking in (it's been ages since I did any exercise)...

Hope you enjoyed your birthday, good luck getting back on it! Have a great weekend.

So far ive had a really good weekend.food wise ive been back on it 100% and my tummy feels better for it.i managed a short walk along the beach yesterday, which was lovely; so today we are going to drive to another beach and sit in the car and have a picnic lol..hope you are having a good weekend and ready for Monday morning back on plan :)

Ive had a sneaky peak this morning (I know I shouldn't) and looks like im 3 1/2lbs down already this week :).....so that was my good news this morning and that I managed to walk for 15 mins along the beach yesterday. ..my bad news was my youngest is poorly :-( I know all kids get ill but my boy has chronic brittle Asthma and hes not been this bad in a while...hope you have had a good weekend and good luck with getting back on plan today :)

Hiya. Sorry, I was off work on Monday then been hectic since. I've not got back on plan, have a job interview coming up so stressed out of my eyeballs!

Gonna knock any thoughts of dieting on the head until that's over with...

Sorry to hear about your son being ill, but glad you are back on plan. You'll have a great loss this week by the sounds of it!

Hiya. Sorry, I was off work on Monday then been hectic since. I've not got back on plan, have a job interview coming up so stressed out of my eyeballs!

Gonna knock any thoughts of dieting on the head until that's over with...

Sorry to hear about your son being ill, but glad you are back on plan. You'll have a great loss this week by the sounds of it!

Glad you're ok...is the job interview a new type of job? Hope it goes well...no good trying to diet with any stress at all...you'll get back in it whe things settle down :)

No, it's for the job I'm doing now temporarily. Everyone keeps saying I'll be fine but I HATE interviews so I wish I believed them but I don't, it's just more pressure...

I mean I'll still have a job at the end of the day, but I really could use the extra money (couldn't we all!)

Thanks though, I do hope to get back into it before I do too much damage!

Hey, its the weekend again already :/ the weeks seem to be flying by.i weighed this morning and im 4lbs down :) so thats 9.5lbs gone so far.how are doing...when is your interview?

Hey, congratulations, that's a great result! My interview is 19th Feb, so 3 weeks from now it will be all over. Can't wait! Been so busy with interview prep lately, I'm not sure what I'll do with my time, haha.

Hope you have a great weekend, and keep to plan because its working so well for you!

Hi hun, hope you had a good weekend...and not too stressful with your mind on your interview. I had a slight wobble yesterday, but gave myself a talking to and im back with it this morning...had the fright of my life this morning when it started to snow :O I hate snow! But thankfully it didnt hang around long.hope you have a good day :)

Hi hun, hope you had a good weekend...and not too stressful with your mind on your interview. I had a slight wobble yesterday, but gave myself a talking to and im back with it this morning...had the fright of my life this morning when it started to snow :O I hate snow! But thankfully it didnt hang around long.hope you have a good day :)

Hiya. Had a rubbish weekend, dosed with the cold all weekend and a tummy bug on top since yesterday. I had to leave work early today too. Still feeling pretty rough. At least it has taken my mind off the interview.

Glad you're back on track after your wobble. I hate snow too, we've had a fair bit in the last week.

Hi hun hope you are feeling better today, so many bugs/viruses going around at the moment..the only one good thing about M.E is my body battles against a virus everyday so I never seem to pick up things like everyone else lol...im sure your interview will go well, although I can understand you're nervous. .I reckon qhen the interview is over with you will be back on plan :)

Hi hun hope you are feeling better today, so many bugs/viruses going around at the moment..the only one good thing about M.E is my body battles against a virus everyday so I never seem to pick up things like everyone else lol...im sure your interview will go well, although I can understand you're nervous. .I reckon qhen the interview is over with you will be back on plan :)

Thanks missus, I do hope so! Still felt rough today but not as bad as yesterday so hopefully its all improving. I don't know how you cope, honestly I'm such a wimp when I'm not well, I couldn't do what you do! Hope you're keeping well, is your wee boy feeling better?

Thanks missus, I do hope so! Still felt rough today but not as bad as yesterday so hopefully its all improving. I don't know how you cope, honestly I'm such a wimp when I'm not well, I couldn't do what you do! Hope you're keeping well, is your wee boy feeling better?

Hes just finished another lot of steroids and seems to be a bit better, I thought as he got older it would be less scary but I actually think its worse.

2lbs off this week :) im happy with that...hasnt been too much of a struggle either.i went out for coffee with my daughter's friend last night, ended up sitting in costa (exeter services) for 4hrs! ....boy am I suffering this morning :/........hope you have a good weekend :)

2lbs off this week :) im happy with that...hasnt been too much of a struggle either.i went out for coffee with my daughter's friend last night, ended up sitting in costa (exeter services) for 4hrs! ....boy am I suffering this morning :/........hope you have a good weekend :)

Wow, brilliant result again, you really are flying! Hope you recover ok and enjoy the rest of your weekend...

Hiya. Hope you had a good weekend. I put on 1/2lb this week, not bad considering I'm still off plan! Hope you're still doing well.

Hiya. Hope you had a good weekend. I put on 1/2lb this week, not bad considering I'm still off plan! Hope you're still doing well.

Hey well done, only 1/2lb...thats good...I had quite a good weekend, managed a walk along the beach and stuck to plan 100%...hope you have a good week :)

Well i managed another 2lbs off this week
...I have 2 weeks until I go to stay with my daughter at uni and really need to be bavk in my jeans because Aberystwyth is bloody cold lol....how are you getting on? Is it your interview next week?

Yes, interview is on Thursday - sorry I've not been on much but I'm just starting to panic about how unprepared I really am!

Have put on another 1.5lbs this week, oops. I'm definitely a stress eater. Well done on your 2lbs loss - I promise to keep in touch better once this blooming interview is over with! Will keep my fingers crossed that you get back into your jeans in time - you are doing so well...

Back