Back in the ring to take another swing....

Absolutely shattered today. Home now though so all is well.

Discovered a carb and cal free salad dressing from low carb mega store, delish over salad. Anyone know if it is totally disallowed ? Also some zero carb low cal sweets, for desperate times when the sugar fairy is demanding to be fed. Going to use them sparingly in case they effect my weight loss.

Weigh in Sat .. seems a long way off, may need a pop in Wed to keep me going :)

Onwards ever onwards xx

Hi x sounds like ur rocking it this week well done :) am interested in that low carb dressing but the only thing I found myself doing before was i started adding in products and that was the beginning of the end . Am sure you ll have a gd weigh in come sat x

Clarabow said:
Absolutely shattered today. Home now though so all is well.

Discovered a carb and cal free salad dressing from low carb mega store, delish over salad. Anyone know if it is totally disallowed ? Also some zero carb low cal sweets, for desperate times when the sugar fairy is demanding to be fed. Going to use them sparingly in case they effect my weight loss.

Weigh in Sat .. seems a long way off, may need a pop in Wed to keep me going :)

Onwards ever onwards xx

Watch out for citric acid..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for the advice ladies x

Bit of a wobble yesterday evening, not to worry straight back on it this morning. Really bad stomach this morning, just goes to show the carbs really dont suit me.

Weigh in on Sat so should be back on track by then. Well hopefully
:eek:

The back on track bit for weigh in didnt really work, however still lost 3 1/2 pounds which I am really pleased with.
Going to be looking at a hard core week of just packs next week to see what I can achieve and get me back into ketosis.

Love weighing on a Saturday keeps my focus going over the weekend which is my hardest time.

Onwards and downwards. x

Well done on the loss Clara x

Mid week , and holding my own. Cravings are getting easier.

Less tired which is a relief
:D

Thrilled .. 7 whole pounds off !

Happy about that. Onwards and downwards x

Clarabow said:
Thrilled .. 7 whole pounds off !

Happy about that. Onwards and downwards x

Woohoo! 7lbs is fabulous! Well done!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done Clara x that's fab news :)

Rough couple of days since the loss at the weekend, need to get back on track.

Hey ho one step forward, one step back lol

I so know what you mean Clara but we can do this and get through our mini detours along the way x x

Hiya honey just look at my journal and see how many steps back I've had but now I'm stepping forward and not looking back :) keep chipping away at it and you'll get there :) x x x

Thanks for your support ladies. Food has been a toughy this week. Struggling to get back on the wagon. What I have learnt however, is that I need to be more mindful of what I am doing at the weekends. It is not a good idea to relax the rules to such an extent that I cant pull it back in during the week. Note to self ... alcohol in any form even low carb is not an option.

My body feels a total toxic soup. Going back on plan today, which will just mean one day to cope with in work. Weekend to get further into ketosis without having my patience tried
:d'oh:

Onwards ever onwards x

Just tried on my summer clothes. Oh DEAR ! Great incentive to stay on plan.

Second day in ..... tick tock. Watching the clock.

Sometimes this plan is a pain, managed to stay on plan with a small slip last night so the hunger is getting easier to deal with. Head hunger and emotional hunger are more tricky to deal with however. So much of life revolves around food, the celebrations, the re unions, the commiserations, entertainment.

Dont think I have managed to get into ketosis as I feel as rough as and really run down! Shattered by late afternoon. Hopefully the next few days will get easier.

Onwards ... ever onwards x

It gets easier hun, as for social things they are so simple to fit with on plan

Take it day at a time hun xxx

Thanks for that Rebekah, getting over a cold, feeling run down and looking for an excuse to eat more than likely. If I give in and do that I know my body is going to feel all out of sorts and worse than it feels now. Hour by hour today I think.

This to will pass lol

I still get rough patches at 11 weeks. Hour by hour. You can do it xxx

Back