Back on board after relapse

hi yummy mummy, so glad that i'm not the only one here. Thanks for ur support hun it really helps. I mean i just find the shakes so boring and the smell of food is just enough to set me off, but guna distract myself as best i can for as long as i can. As for the rest of u inspirational ladies, thanks for ur tips... nic so proud of u hun that you've stuck it thru and at your goal weight.. fancy swapping? hehe
ang- can't bear the thought of drinking more than 2 litres. hate the taste of water- weird huh? but thanks for the tip hunni xxx
Hi hun...i am not yet at goal...still got over half way to go!!!! The shakes are suppose to be boring hunni ...maybe watching the viedo again will explain it more heres the link lipotrim.com
The water will get better hun and its essential.
BE strong remember food on LT is a PUNISHMENT ... you have to go through the rough bit of getting into keotosis again .....which is the worst part

hi yummy mummy, so glad that i'm not the only one here. Thanks for ur support hun it really helps. I mean i just find the shakes so boring and the smell of food is just enough to set me off, but guna distract myself as best i can for as long as i can. As for the rest of u inspirational ladies, thanks for ur tips... nic so proud of u hun that you've stuck it thru and at your goal weight.. fancy swapping? hehe
ang- can't bear the thought of drinking more than 2 litres. hate the taste of water- weird huh? but thanks for the tip hunni xxx
i dont like the taste of water either chuck, so i keep a 750ml bottle topped up and glugg out of there. makes it MUCH easier to get it down me. drinkin out of a glass is a lot harder i find :) xx

your only human like the rest of us and lipotrim is the most trying diets:sigh:but put it behind you now start having your 3 shakes and pretend your a newbie you'll soon see the results:)

Haha thanks nic, chuck me the ones you've used and abused ;) Exam went brilliantly thanks hun! Really gave me the boost i needed! My job is really difficult sometimes and having these to do hasn't helped! But i'm back to my normal self now after you telling me off last night :) xx
Glad your exam when good!!!

As i would put on ebay ...he is used, but still in fantastic condition lmao and still a bit gorg...but i am trying not to think about that :cry:TWAT lol
Whats your job hun?

Glad your exam when good!!!

As i would put on ebay ...he is used, but still in fantastic condition lmao and still a bit gorg...but i am trying not to think about that :cry:TWAT lol
Whats your job hun?

Haha your so funny...i love it! A bit gorge but a lot twat...now you see i could have managed with a lot gorge and a bit twat but its obviously just not happening, lol.

My job..i'm a Scenes of Crime Officer..so a real life CSI..had a few jobs in the past two weeks that have been really had to detach from and coming home to a shake has just not cut it, lol.

How you doing today hun?xx

ooooo wow...what a fab job!!!!!!
Yeah a lot of twat and alot gorg lol
know what you mean with the shakes....dont really miss food but i miss my oooodddllleeeesss of coffee :(

Back