Back on CD and destined for success!

emmie2726

Yummy mummy wannabe!
Hi Everyone! Been a member for ages but only just been activated so i can post! I have tried CS several times before but fallen off the wagon due to any of a number if my excuses. This time, i have to do it. I know that having this forum and being able to communicate with you all will benefit me hugely and im now all of a sudden excited! I am currently on day 3 and ss 100% so far. Will make some goals and then go from there! Look forward to chatting to you all!
Em x:)

welcome emmie
well done on jumping back on the wagon, you can do it!

mini's is a life line for many of us on cd, always someone around to chat to

good luck for your first weigh in!

Hi emmie, Welcome to Minimins and good luck with your restart. I'm on day two of my many restarts too. We can do this :D

Thank you for my welcome! I was reading your thread earlier Sass. Good on you too. Im sure we can be a huge support to one another xx

Hi Everyone, I'm on day two of my restart too - ugh. I know I'm wishing my life away but I want it to be Thurs evening already, ooh Fireworks AND I'll hopefully be in ketosis :)

How do i know if im in Ketosis? I have 100% for each of the three days so does that mean i should be going into it now?

If you've been 100% for the last three days, then you should be in ketosis. I know I am when I feel much less hungry, have more energy and have smelly breath!

I have had a brilliant day today and can actually say i havent really felt hungry. I have only had one of my three soups but about to have another. Just dished the kids dinner up and had a little dreamy look at their Mashed potatoes though! I cant wait to see what my loss will be, if i can stick at it its going to be so worth it.

wow good luck you sound very determined, good on you! cant wait to hear bout your 1st loss keep up the good work xx

Hi girls,
well done to you all for getting back on track :)

Im on day 3 too today -and i have to admit im finding it really hard - stuck to it 100% and drank sooooo much water im getting sick of going to the loo! :(

Finish work at 18:00 then quick cycle home (in the rain!!) Bath then bed!! im praying that when i wake up i will be in Ketosis!

I cant face being around any food today - a guy at work had some supernoodles and i honeslty could of grabbed then and chucked them over his head!!!

aaahhhhh!! :(

Hello emmie and welcome

Good Luck with losing weight and best wishes to everyone starting/re-starting.

This site will really help, it has helped me get through a difficult day.

Just think of how great you will feel on first oficial weigh-in!

Back