Back on it!

Hi all, I've had a week without any loss so I'm thinking of coming off. Ive lost 2st 8 in total, but I can't carry on if I'm not losing, that's my only motivation. I'd still like to loose another 2 stone, not sure what to do at the moment. Hope everyone else is ok x
Sorry to hear that Phantom! Maybe give it until next week? I lost 2lb last week and 5lb this week so maybe you're just going to have a bigger loss! But it is all mental so if you have no motivation try refeeding I know lots of people lose weight on the refeed then try other diets! Here for support whatever you choose :)

Hi Tracey! Hope you're first day is going ok!

Hi Guys,

I started Lipotrim back in November and lost a good bunch, then xmas and new years came and I have to say that I ate like there was no tomorrow. I'm back at it again and just now decided to stop cheating. Ever since xmas, I'm trying to go back to lipotrim but I am still cheating eating biscuits in the evenings. By now I should already be at my goal weight....need some motivation! I go every day to the gym and I'm happy to see the fat percentage going down, but it was the weight loss that kept me motivated. Has anybody been on Lipotrim for this long? I mean it's been 3 months :(

Hi MayBride I'm 6 weeks in and will finish at 8 weeks. If you have a read at past posts some people have been on it for many months! How much have you been losing every week when cheating in the evenings if you don't mind me asking?

Hi I've just started today, lost 2 1/2 10 years ago now need to lose about 5st
Hi I started 4 weeks ago with 5st to lose, had a few hiccups but managed to lose so far 16lb I intend to stop on this until I reach goal. I also have surgery planned in 18 days so ready for battle with hospital as staying on the shakes while I am an in patient :)

Hi Guys,

I started Lipotrim back in November and lost a good bunch, then xmas and new years came and I have to say that I ate like there was no tomorrow. I'm back at it again and just now decided to stop cheating. Ever since xmas, I'm trying to go back to lipotrim but I am still cheating eating biscuits in the evenings. By now I should already be at my goal weight....need some motivation! I go every day to the gym and I'm happy to see the fat percentage going down, but it was the weight loss that kept me motivated. Has anybody been on Lipotrim for this long? I mean it's been 3 months :(

It is so hard to get back on to this (finally managed) I think because we know it works it is so easy to say "It will be ok if I cheat today I will get back on it tomorrow". The first week is the damn hardest and then for me it has been plain sailing.

Hi all, thank god i Have found this, i am on day 13, 1st weigh in 13lb, 2nd weigh in tomorrow, this is the 2nd time i have done lipotrim 1st time i managed 44days and lost 3st 11lb, I need to loose 7-8 stone by August as i am a bridesmaid so hoping to loose as much as i can for hen do in June hopefully 4-5stone good luvk everyone xx

I have my shakes split all day as hot drinks, I have a heaped teaspoon of choc and vanilla and a teaspoon of coffee and mix that with a bit of cold water then add hot, sometimes I miss out the coffee and use peppermint tea and have a choc/van mint drink mmm. Doing it this way it works out that I have enough of the lipotrim to make drinks all day. :)

Hi all, thank god i Have found this, i am on day 13, 1st weigh in 13lb, 2nd weigh in tomorrow, this is the 2nd time i have done lipotrim 1st time i managed 44days and lost 3st 11lb, I need to loose 7-8 stone by August as i am a bridesmaid so hoping to loose as much as i can for hen do in June hopefully 4-5stone good luvk everyone xx

Good luck Lp1! I'm a second timer too! Did 6 weeks last time and on my 7th week this time! You can definitely lose that by August just stay motivated and take one day at a time! Good luck :)

Good luck Lp1! I'm a second timer too! Did 6 weeks last time and on my 7th week this time! You can definitely lose that by August just stay motivated and take one day at a time! Good luck :)
Thank you, 7 weeks wow!! Got weighed 5lb loss!! Was a little bit gutted considering last weeks 13lb but then carnt grumble at 18lb in 2weeks xx

I feel a lot better today, no headache but very tired. I was rushed today after been at a funeral so just cooked kids pizza chips & beans!!! Oh they smelled good. I also refused the pie & peas at the funeral along with some fab looking cakes. I made do with a cup of black tea

I feel a lot better today, no headache but very tired. I was rushed today after been at a funeral so just cooked kids pizza chips & beans!!! Oh they smelled good. I also refused the pie & peas at the funeral along with some fab looking cakes. I made do with a cup of black tea

Well done!! You're doing well and hopefully be feeling fantastic soon!!

Thank you, 7 weeks wow!! Got weighed 5lb loss!! Was a little bit gutted considering last weeks 13lb but then carnt grumble at 18lb in 2weeks xx
18lb in two weeks is amazing! Well done that's awesome! I lost 2lb last week and was a bit gutted but when you look at weight loss as a whole it always makes you feel much better :)

Back