Back on it!

Sometimes I do. I only lost 2.5lb in week 2. Last week was better at 5lb. Try fizzy water to give you a change. I drink 4 pints a day. Or even put it in a bottle and sip it when you feel thirsty. If your worried ask the pharmacist or email lipotrip. Xx

Thanks Nuttybex, I'll ask the pharmacist when I go in tomorrow. I have a water bottle at work and drink at least 6 pints a day, I will try fizzy water and see if that helps. How's everyone else going on?! I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :)

I'm just so thirsty and my mouth feels horrible. I can't stop watching cookery programmes!!! I'm not hungry though which is great :D

You are all doing great, it's a big help to see how others are doin. I'm only on my second week next weigh in is Tuesday. Lost 10lb first week, I've tried to stay of the scales and just wait till my weigh in other wise I'd be on them 10 times a day as I'm never out of the toilet with all this water lol. Good luck all

Well ive officially hit the wall today. Week 4 and doesn't look like I've lost anything. I've just had a massive breakdown because I'm feeling low. Got my weigh in on Monday. I'm missing eating food.

Well ive officially hit the wall today. Week 4 and doesn't look like I've lost anything. I've just had a massive breakdown because I'm feeling low. Got my weigh in on Monday. I'm missing eating food.
You've done amazing to get to week 4. Feeling how I do today I can't see me reaching 4 weeks but I keep telling myself it's the weekend Monday will come soon and I find it easy during work days. Hopefully you get a shock on Monday and that will give you a lift. Try something on that didn't fit you a few weeks ago so you can see why you doing this.

Yeah Ray has given some really good advice! Sometimes it seems like you've lost anything but you will. Definitely wear something that didn't fit! You've done so well! I hope you're ok x

And the pounds keep coming of happy days great loses. I'm only on my second week have my weigh in tomorrow I've stayed of the scales but I feel like I've lost so I hope I have. It was a tough weekend but hoping my weigh in will give me a lift. Well done guys keep it going

I initially took measurements and got hubby to do them again yesterday, 2 1/2 inches off my thighs, 3 inches off my boobs and an inch off everywhere else. My ankles look really skinny which all is a massive incentive boost. :):):)

Back