back on the band wagon

Hey guys well in 2008 I started the lipotrim diet and I lost 4stone 3lb in 4months which was fantastic I started at 15stone 3lb and ended up 11stone here I am now 2010 and im up to 13stone 4lb so I have started it again today and thought I would come on here for encouragement and to read all your stories.

Good luck! It's great that you only have half the weight to lose this time, plus you've already done it, so you know exactly what to expect!

Look forward to seeing you around on the forum. Post lots, we all need support. :)

Good luck I will get there! You will lose that in no time xx

Hey girls thanks for the replies and encouragement. you both are doing so welltoo fair play. 2nd day today feeling very cold but not hungry. Isnt it amazing the min u go on a diet like lipotrim u get invited to so many occasions I have two wedding invites and a birthday haha if I had such a quiet time the last few weeks. This will be my test wish me luck. wish u all luck to. Keep ye posted as hope you's do to.

Hey havent had the net working in ages, last weigh in was was 6thAugust I weighed in at 12.12 1/2 so was bit sad about that thought it would of been more :( but weigh in tomorrow 13th so hopefully did a bit better as hv been bit more active. Have to go on refeed though as have a wedding next weekend and dont want to blow it all by doing it wrong , then sure the 20th il start again :) go from there. Hope you guys are doing well :) thanks for the support. xo

Welcome back i will get there!!..... Well done on your loss, and the best of luck for your weigh in tomorrow. :D

It appears there are quite a few of us who weigh in on Mondays so it should be interesting on here tomorrow night .. Make sure you come back and let us know how you get on x

Hey Simmer su well done on the 9lb lost first week you will prob lose the 5 this week. Iv lost 4 lb so im 12.8lb and a 3/4 haha not to bad could of done better maybe next time, as on refeed this week :( but only for this week. xo

Hi I will get there,

Welcome back, you will get there again and very soon.

Good luck,
Kirstie x

Well done i will! :D :D

A loss is a loss x x

Are you going tfr next week?

Hey jeez sorry its been ages im never on this really :( I should though to keep my self up dated. Well after the refeed and the wedding :( I onlylost 3/4 so I was 12st 8lb then week back on it I was then 12st 5lb 1/2 today I weighed in at 12st 1lb 3/4 :) but back on refeed :( as going to newcastle for weekend :) but glad i can fit intot the dress i bought wooo hoo. But hate having to do it as prob put back on a few lb that I lost. But sure time will tell. Hey fill me in on you guys how are ye all doing ?? xo

WOW!! Well done... Enjoy your refeed.. Take care x x

Back