Back on the diet bandwagon

lucee47

Havent been on sw for a while now, and had 4 takeaways this weekend. 4 in 2 days. Not acceptable. Ive decided enough is enough i am going to commit myself and get slim! Im going to to look in the mirror and be happy!

Start date 26/11/2012
Breakfast:
Bowl of beans
Mug if tea, two sweeteners and milk from my allowance

Not very exciting or appetising but had no time to shop and wanted a quick fix!

Had pow fat super noodles for lunch yday and a hartleys sugar free jelly. And for dinner i have pasta in a to,ato and herb sauce with loads of salad.. No salad cream or anything. Today ive had no nimble toast no butter and for dinner i'll have lean ham egg chips and beans and fruit after x

Good luck with getting back on track. I had weekend that was certainly not on plan, I am going pay for it at WI on Friday :cry: Back on track with a vengeance today, have a good week. What day is your WI?

Good luck with getting back on track. I had weekend that was certainly not on plan, I am going pay for it at WI on Friday :cry: Back on track with a vengeance today, have a good week. What day is your WI?

I don't go to any groups as my work hours clash with them.. Never been to one!:( would love to go!! But my sister, and a few friends do it.. So just use theyre knowledge plus mini mins and google! Im aiming to lose a stone by xmas along a some other ladies on mm . Buying some scales tomorrow and just going to keep my own log! Ill keep you updated.. All the best xxx

Had a bad day :/

2 alpen light (hexb)

M&S chicken and chorizo fuller for longer flat bread ( not sure how many syns but 255kcal) and an apple

A 75KCAL!!!!!!!! Chocolate truffle :(

And dinners in the oven ( sw morrocan chicken (lemon juice, cumin, paprika and cinnamon) with wholegrain rice and veg) but ive just scoffed a handful of fruit pastilles!! :( :( :(

Should i be beating myself up over this?? Is it as bad as i feel it is?!? Xxx

I am not sure about the syns for the flat bread, if you go by the 1 syn per 20 cals you are looking at around 12 or 13 syns aprox and then around 4 for the chocolate truffle. I am not sure that the 1 syn for 20 cals is appropriate all the time, but at least you can have an approximation of your syns. Your dinner sounds lovely, I wouldn't beat yourself just draw a line under it and move on :D

I am not sure about the syns for the flat bread, if you go by the 1 syn per 20 cals you are looking at around 12 or 13 syns aprox and then around 4 for the chocolate truffle. I am not sure that the 1 syn for 20 cals is appropriate all the time, but at least you can have an approximation of your syns. Your dinner sounds lovely, I wouldn't beat yourself just draw a line under it and move on :D

I never know how to work put the calorie rule though because chicken is free, spices are.. Lettuce is etc i definatly wasnt worth many syns atall.. I was still hungry! The truffle was worth it though mm haha xx

Been a while but kinda stuck to it, but not perfectly!! But my eating habits have still improved massively from how i was before, so mist be making a difference!! Slipped up in the week and had a whole ask pizza ooops, i wouldn't have done it off of my own back but it was a leaving lunch for someone at work!! Also slipped up yesterday and had a few sweets, but been good today!! Not the best as missed brekky but i don't feel its that bad!! Had a jackets potato with cheese and beans using my hexa and for dinner im having tandoori chicken and chorizo rice 355 kcal xx

Back