Back on the wagon

GoGetter

Hello lovely dieters,

Well im back! after losing 2 stone a few months ago and then giving in to cake I am now ready to restart and today is day 1. So far im doing ok however I have forgotten how hard the initial start up is but ive gone and brought my self loads of books and will be coming on to this site to keep myself busy.

I hope youre all well and behaving
x

Welcome back! The start of Spring is upon us and the sun is shinning and we shall be loads slimmer by summer - yay!

Yehh for a slim summer! I want to wear a bikini for the first time ever! That is my supreme goal :D (well maybe not supreme but it's up there!)

Welcome back, GG :)

Welcome back GG - definitely behaving myself till goal now!
Here's to a slim summer (and beyond).
Bren xx

Its horrible being overweight in the summer so I can't 'weight' (see what i did there?) to wear floaty skirts and dresses without the chaffing (if tmi, sorry!)

Its horrible being overweight in the summer so I can't 'weight' (see what i did there?) to wear floaty skirts and dresses without the chaffing (if tmi, sorry!)

tmi? have you read some of the posts on here? lol, I don't think these lot believe in it! :D

Oi! :mad: I'll have you know that me and Tummy Tamer (at least) are sensitive lickle flowers an' all that, so we even started a seperate thread about bodily functions and stuff so that our delicate selves wouldn't be polluted by all your body-talk! :p

In the meantime, getting back to chafing, I always find a pair of tights with the legs cut off about 3" from the gusset (for air circulation purposes) helps...........:eek:

Evans do some unattractive short-type thing but I can't wait for the day when there's a gap between my legs - gosh, that sounds very rude but you know what I mean! lol

Sorry Yam, I'll try to be more considerate of yours and TT's sensitivities in future :p

Shorts things from Evans?
They would add to the thing wouldn't they
anyway we digress

did I tell you about my bowel movements this week

;-)

did I tell you about my bowel movements this week

;-)

I think I just burnt a few extra calories with the giggle fit you just instigated. Cheers, Maggie :D

Congrats, and welcome back. You may have noticed that while you've been gone, a few nutters have moved in...

Yeah, you wanna watch that Rosie Kate, she's a right wierdo! :p I hear she talks to her own body parts ffs, I mean what sort of person does that.......:eek: Everyone knows when on a diet the corect ettiquette is to talk to your food! :D

The rest of us of course are all perfectly lovely and gorgeous and perfect. :kissass:

In our dreams.............:4635:

:silly:

Back