Back on track & eating our way back into ketosis!!! Who's with me??

yes, I couldn't find much either.

i wonder where lol?

Found this on here :D
Different people react to dietary ketosis in different ways. Ketostix only measure the excess ketones excreted, and not ketones produced. Some people metabolise more ketones than others, and therefore those which are excess (and available to be measured) vary from person to person, tolerance to ketones, the amount of exercise undertaken, the time of the day, water intake and probably the conjunction of the planets. Some people can be in ketosis and may not register on a stick at all.

Therefore ketostix are only relevant in detecting excess ketones and they're good for telling you that ketones are there if you're not entirely sure. However (unless you're diabetic and are using them for diagnostic purposes) the scale is unfortunately not an accurate measurement of anything for dietary purposes.

and apparently you can burn excess ketones by exercising!

Well done! Steve said he has read it in one of our books, somewhere!! Bloke quote, lol :)

I also read somewhere exercise effects how much excess ketones you have.

I exercise a lot and generally never go above the first shade:)

I just can't be arsed with peeing on my fingers. ;)

lol Jim didnt your missus go mad with you the first time you tried one? that story always makes me giggle :D

Yes Vicky, sprinkled all over the bathroom floor. :D

lmao :D I would ROFL but dont want to get wet ;)

Hahaha! Steve did that when he tried them, I told him to sit down :D

how is everyone coping getting back on track?

im feeling in control to be honest, looking forward to weigh in on friday :D

Goody! Good luck, I always get up on a Friday waiting to see how you two are doing. It keeps me going over the weekend. Saddo, I know! ;)

lol....its the one thing that gets me through the week lol

(and everyone at work knows what happens on a friday now too lol)

Good luck. My battery is going now so nitenite xx

quitters never win and winners never quit hun....your haul is going to get harder and your strong enough to get through to the end....you just have to keep going. xxx

Morning Girls

Ill have to check with davina Linz - she is back today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back