Back on track & eating our way back into ketosis!!! Who's with me??

Yes definately Jim... I'm alot closer than I was on Monday!

Have a bit of the Atkins flu at the mo... feeling shattered & achey! Be gone by the weekend! x

Morning all, I'm feeling a lot better today, although still have the sniffles! Glands have gone down and no sore throat. Legs are achy but no bad breath (I don't think anyway!) no metallic taste and although not overly hungry, I haven't got that feeling I had last time where I didn't feel like eating anything. I've given up on the sticks after what I've read.
I've lost 3 lbs in 3 days so it looks like its working. If I can carry on with a pound a day I will be really happy!
Heading closer to the weekend though which is always a test. Not so much food, but the not drinking! If I ended up having a few vodka's, would exercise on Sunday help get rid of the alcohol quicker?!

Good morning all,

Missy, Well done!

Ditzee, well done you too!

lhs78, very good results for you too, and glad to hear you are feeling better.

Kind of gray over here *sigh* better than the roasting temperatures of tomorrow though.
oooh, I had a Lindt Truffle this morning. Apparently 5.1 carbs in each truffle. Meh... I've been given them as a thank you by a colleague. As long as I have one a day I figure I will be fine (I hope)

If I ended up having a few vodka's, would exercise on Sunday help get rid of the alcohol quicker?!
dance it off :)
I never go out of ketosis with vodka anyway!!!

But Chick, that's a quarter of your carb allowance.

I know Jim but what can a chocoholic do? My heart would break if I were to give the box away. If there was a way for me to have half a truffle a day I would. That's actually quite a good idea :D will stick the lot in the fridge and dissect the goodness.

Do you think I will be ok? I had the truffle this morning and so far I havent craved more sweets. Why don't people give alcohol as a thank you :rolleyes:

It's OK providing it's a dry wine Claire.

ah we posted at the same time chick. Throw them away love. You need to be firm with yourself.

Just count the carbs, be warned though, you'll be a cheap drunk on induction. My first bottle on induction blew my head away Claire. Pinot Noir is about 3G per large glass.

lol one or two bottles :) wow a girl after my own heart!!!!

yes the chocs need to be thrown or given away. Someone bought me jelly beans as a present for looking after her dog. I said thankyou and said ill enjoy them but then i gave them to my BF :D

youre attacking PIMMS now? is it Pimms o clock?? LMAO

hiya :D

whats with all the chocolate talk!!! this is the cklean and green ketosis thread!

chick.....this is going to hurt.........bin it! lol

had cheeseburger pie today...made my lunch, salad, philly, sliced hame and BLEURGH....the lettuce was awful so i ate the philly and ham and nothing else :( i defo needed that cheeseburger pie tonight!

im having the same tomorrow for lunch, and prob saturday and sunday lol

its fat friday at work tomorrow as one of my staff are leaving :(
....I MUST NOT EAT THE GOODIES

haha its weigh day in the morning!! so im off to bed for some flippin sleep (another sleepless night last night) and ill post tomorrow evening :D

Morning all.

morn all, fell off the wagon last nite....:( but am back on.. hope I didn't do much damage, started with a glass of wine then the munchies came on.... anyway, won't dwell on it, have a nice day everyone!!!

Back