Back on track & eating our way back into ketosis!!! Who's with me??

Thanks chick... seems a few of us had a bump off the wagon recently! Well done on getting back on track & good luck for tomorrow. xx

thanks hun, must have been the sunshine all through the mth of june!!...:) Couldn't stop having ice creams...lol plus developed a very bad habit of eating dark choc kitkat, i don't even eat chocolate normally, but tasted one and cldn't get enough of them thank god am over it now...lol

I was actually wondering the other day whether there was atkins ice cream? pls share the recipie if you got one...

***runs in waving hands in the air like a lunatic***

me me me me me me me me me

OMG im so happy to be back on my diet! lol
(never thought youd hear me say that!)

im having.....

B: pepperami and pork crunch
L: tuna mato, lettuce cucumber
D: OMG....Steak, mushroom and cream sauce, cabbage

this is the effin life!!!!!!!

Count me in too. Everytime i slip up and have to go through getting back into ketosis i have extremely violent nightmares which are so bad that i'm terrified to sleep it only happens just for one night. Has anyone had this problem and has anyone any tips to stop it.

no nightmares hun but struggle to get to sleep for a few nights......sleep like a log then!

maybe you get overtired?

Day one back on track done!! :D cant wait to get the next few days out of the way... got headache already! :(

Day one back on track done!! :D cant wait to get the next few days out of the way... got headache already! :(

ive got a headache too

(i think mine is wine related though haha)

Hi there, glad to hear your all getting back into things! I know I'm a guy and don't fit too much into the whole 'babes' lingo, lol. But - I hope you have room for one more on this return to winning sorry - 'losing' ways!
I had a great first week (Lipotrim) - a really good second week and a Hmmm last week - it's so easy after being good for a few days/week to slip a little and then I think it mucks up Ketosis and you end up phasing between the two just feeling tired and guilty?
Anyway - still well motivated to keep going - just fighting those unexpected traps to have things I shouldn't? Like - in a mall today and walked past Costa's... didn't have a cake or anything. But did order a cappucino... Hmmm - it may nt be my whole carbs for the day but I'm sure it put me over. I don't know... Maybe why I'm up yet!

ive got a headache too

(i think mine is wine related though haha)

Haha! I think mine could have been my sinuses, they always play up and didn't spray my nasal spray all weekend!

Anyhoooo, I got back on track yesterday weighing 13st 2lb, thought I would jump on the scales this morning bit soon i know haha, but anyway 4 lb down already!! in 1 day, crikey I must have been retaining some water!! :D woohoo back in the 12's again yay, I love atkins!

Thanks Linz :D I couldn't quite believe it myself, I swore at my scales I was that shocked lol! Maybe your body hasn't got as many carbs to get out its system as mine, I have been terrible lately!! Give it time 1 lb in a day is also fab, I certainly wasn't expexting to have lost 4 already didn't think it was possible!!

I'm back to posted weight this morning, managed to shift those holiday pounds. 8)

Back