Back on track & eating our way back into ketosis!!! Who's with me??

congrats kerry.

Apparently so am I according to the stix! I got a pale pink (I think this means ketosis?!)- will it go darker as the days go on?

Darker means yr dehydrated so pink is good.x

God, I soooo needed this thread Ditz. Finally feel I can get over this op. Been very up & down (as Missy will know). Weighed on Monday & I was they same as posted weight, but since then had bread (why, oh why with fecking IBS??) Fecking cake????

Back on it tomorrow, big time! Can't wait for the headache.
I'm taking my 17 year old niece the see Get him to the Greek tomorrow & eating in Frankie & Benny's. I know it will be ok in there. All day breakfast, hold the beans & potatoes :D:D

Oh, & well done Jim. Nice one!!!! :)

Do you think the sticks are accurate? I used them at first but they never changed from +.

Nope.. I hate the sticks, they're not designed for ketosis they are designed to diabetics to check for ketoacidosis.

Being in ketosis is like being pregnant... you either are or are not, you can't just be a little bit, so the colour doesn't matter! Some people stay beige but are in ketosis.

Stinky breath, metallic taste in yr mouth & glow in the dark wee are all signs that yr in ketosis... so is not being hungry!!

God, I soooo needed this thread Ditz. Finally feel I can get over this op. Been very up & down (as Missy will know). Weighed on Monday & I was they same as posted weight, but since then had bread (why, oh why with fecking IBS??) Fecking cake????

Back on it tomorrow, big time! Can't wait for the headache.
I'm taking my 17 year old niece the see Get him to the Greek tomorrow & eating in Frankie & Benny's. I know it will be ok in there. All day breakfast, hold the beans & potatoes :D:D

Oh, & well done Jim. Nice one!!!! :)

We've all been having our wobbles haven't we. Welcome to getting back on track babes. xx

Thanks. Had a good tea of salmon, prawns & salad. Had cider before & we finished the cake after!! haha x

Come on Holland! 3-1! Brilliant!!

hi all :D

i dont think im in ketosis yet, am a little bit sweaty but no bad breath (say my staff haha) and i dont have achy legs yet which is always a good sign for me....and the MAJOR sign is not being able to fall asleep....so we'll see tonight haha

had a good ole fry up for dinner so if that doesnt put me back in ketosis i dontk now what will!!!!

weigh in friday and i want to stay the same as posted weight...

i onlyp ut on 3lb last week but weighed on a friday then had a pretty heavy weekend by my standards so i expect to have put on an extra 1lb or 2 so a 4-5 loss will put me back where i was before the week off....

4 n half weeks till hols and i could get down to 19stone IF....IF im a good girl!!!

I've not had a visit from the K fairy either yet!!

At this rate only our first weeks weight will count & all we'll do is sts for the next bizillion weeks!

flippin typical isnt it.....doing so well, annuonce a comp and then STS lol

im well up for losing more weight though hun and im NOT going to give up on us
(flippin sound like an 80's chick flick lol)

I always do this tho... as soon as I start a challenge or get close to a target I fall off with a bumpety bump! I'm so close to 4 stone & keep screwing it up!!

Yes misses 80's chick flick we will do it!! Didn't take those bloomin' photos for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeh i forgot we did those lol *goes back to look before bed*

Morning girls, chatty lot last night.

I know, and sad to say I watched it. Not like me at all love.

I was Linz, don't know about you but last night was really warm and muggy

Oh right, not here I'm afraid.

Back