Back on track now

Crunchy

Well I fell off the wagon last week ate birthday cake, takeaway, and lunch out. Shamefully weighed and gained 4lbs!! Anyway really committed to SW and gave it my all this week. Went today, I lost 5lbs. All without going hungry and eating healthily. This eating plan rocks!!! So pleased

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

AWESOME!!!

I totally pigged out tonight. every few weeks I have a treat binge hehe.
Will probably see me STS next week. I will be good the rest of the week now.

Oh my, I have to say mind, i feel rather sick right now. ate too much cheesecake UGH!!! I don't think it was worth it hehe. xxx

:sigh: i had a major binge on sunday was soooo mad at myself as i was only half a lb off my goal

back on track though now done 3 7 mile bikerides this week and keeping my syns between 5 and 7

straight back on track dont dwell on it just pick yourself up and carry on whats done is done we all have moments of weakness ive been on sw a yr and i still have blips .... i prob alwasy will on occasion ah well xxx

Today I shall be doing ten mins of exercise. And each day after. I dont exercise so hopefully it will help burn off my binge from last night hehe.

Just think that. You can still have a loss after a binge. Just depends what you do after.

Good luck everyone xx

Back