Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back on Track.......

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by dawnbirduk, 27 October 2011 Social URL.

1. dawnbirduk

dawnbirduk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    I have just started getting back on track with my eating, now i need to tackle my activity levels.

Every Morning i used to do something till a few weeks ago, it was either an exercise routine to a DVD or the Wii Fit. I also always wore my pedometer and kept a step tracker.

However, i have developed very burning/sore feet which has led to a lot of pain in my feet and referred pain in my legs because of the way a walk trying to relieve the pain.

So here is the big question, what exercise would be best.

I can start reusing the pedometer but i can no longer as far as i was doing.

I now understand how difficult it must be to lose weight if you are disabled :(

Suggestions please

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MartinD

MartinD Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.53%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I know runners get neuroma/mortins syndrome - thats a burining sensation caused by inflammed nerves in the toe area. Its less likely to be a stress fracture but get it checked out.

Hopefully your Doc will refer you to a podiatrist for some shoe inserts. For a different condition my daughter has insoles and functions normally as any annoying teenager

4. FatmanSlimming

FatmanSlimming Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.76%)
    Diet:
    trying to eat healthy
    There are a lot of exercises on wii version of easports2 which can be done sitting/laying. I've done this because of my knee problem and you can still work up a good sweat/heart rate. It can be bought now for around £8-9 which is a bargain as it contains strap on sensors and an exercise band as well as the disc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.