Back on Track.......

dawnbirduk

I have just started getting back on track with my eating, now i need to tackle my activity levels.

Every Morning i used to do something till a few weeks ago, it was either an exercise routine to a DVD or the Wii Fit. I also always wore my pedometer and kept a step tracker.

However, i have developed very burning/sore feet which has led to a lot of pain in my feet and referred pain in my legs because of the way a walk trying to relieve the pain.

So here is the big question, what exercise would be best.

I can start reusing the pedometer but i can no longer as far as i was doing.

I now understand how difficult it must be to lose weight if you are disabled :(

Suggestions please

I know runners get neuroma/mortins syndrome - thats a burining sensation caused by inflammed nerves in the toe area. Its less likely to be a stress fracture but get it checked out.

Hopefully your Doc will refer you to a podiatrist for some shoe inserts. For a different condition my daughter has insoles and functions normally as any annoying teenager

There are a lot of exercises on wii version of easports2 which can be done sitting/laying. I've done this because of my knee problem and you can still work up a good sweat/heart rate. It can be bought now for around £8-9 which is a bargain as it contains strap on sensors and an exercise band as well as the disc.

Back