Back on Track.......

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by dawnbirduk, 27 October 2011 Social URL.

1. dawnbirduk

dawnbirduk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    I have just started getting back on track with my eating, now i need to tackle my activity levels.

Every Morning i used to do something till a few weeks ago, it was either an exercise routine to a DVD or the Wii Fit. I also always wore my pedometer and kept a step tracker.

However, i have developed very burning/sore feet which has led to a lot of pain in my feet and referred pain in my legs because of the way a walk trying to relieve the pain.

So here is the big question, what exercise would be best.

I can start reusing the pedometer but i can no longer as far as i was doing.

I now understand how difficult it must be to lose weight if you are disabled :(

Suggestions please

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MartinD

MartinD Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.53%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I know runners get neuroma/mortins syndrome - thats a burining sensation caused by inflammed nerves in the toe area. Its less likely to be a stress fracture but get it checked out.

Hopefully your Doc will refer you to a podiatrist for some shoe inserts. For a different condition my daughter has insoles and functions normally as any annoying teenager

4. FatmanSlimming

FatmanSlimming Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.76%)
    Diet:
    trying to eat healthy
    There are a lot of exercises on wii version of easports2 which can be done sitting/laying. I've done this because of my knee problem and you can still work up a good sweat/heart rate. It can be bought now for around £8-9 which is a bargain as it contains strap on sensors and an exercise band as well as the disc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.